STABLE Photon ROMs

Search This thread

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
So far, I really like CM7 rom and the 2.3.5 Hybrid rom. Both are very stable and everything works!

Venomusdragon

Mar 13, 2012
Colorado Springs
The official MIUI.us port is pretty damn near flawless as well, team moto tegra has been busting their butts to make it the rom it is today, its smooth, fast and looks great, very customizable. For those experiencing the browser fc issue on rotation I recommend using Firefox for Android, I have yet to have a fc with that browser and others recommend it as well.

Sent from my MoPho running MIUI.us official port!

Party Spock is in the house, everybody have a logical time!

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
The official MIUI.us port is pretty damn near flawless as well, team moto tegra has been busting their butts to make it the rom it is today, its smooth, fast and looks great, very customizable. For those experiencing the browser fc issue on rotation I recommend using Firefox for Android, I have yet to have a fc with that browser and others recommend it as well.

Thanks. Updated OP!

Crwolv

Mar 28, 2012
Metro Detroit
www.reverbnation.com
To help myself and others, please respond with the names (and links) of ROMs that are stable (locked or unlocked). I'll keep an updated list in this first post.

Please state any known bugs other than 4g not working for unlocked bootloaders. The goal is to create a list of ROMs that have little to no bugs. Thanks!

1. MOF 2.3.5.ish {locked} Leaked Update
  2. CyanogenMOD 7 for the Sunfire
  3. 2.3.5 Hybrid (Stock/CM7), Multilingual, Deblur (Bugs: Motorola and US Celular specific texts are not translated, some icons in CM7 apps do not fit, sms delivery reports not working)
  4. Android Open Kang Project {AOKP} (Bugs: BT doesn't disconnect and resets the phone when toggled, notifications sound weird, no 720p playback, auto brightness does not work consistently, problems with some browsers)
  5. Official MIUI.us
  6. Joker's Skinny ROMs
Needs updated ALMOST ALL roms on Jokersax.com have few minor problems if you use the right CWM(romracers or jokersax). awesome roms and MoPho rox

Crwolv

Mar 28, 2012
Metro Detroit
www.reverbnation.com

Too funny i told th3bill about firefox . lol well don't update it.updated it today and it just hangs. jeez firefox!!

Reactions: Venomusdragon

badgett

Jan 7, 2011
cybiks CM7 has been a great rom for me for about 3 weeks. Very stable and alot cooler than stock. Also offically supported on the Cyanogenmod download page.

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
I've been bouncing back and forth between CM7 and the Hybrid ROMs. Both are great and I wish there were a way to dual boot them so I could run both simultaneously! :good:

Crwolv

Mar 28, 2012
Metro Detroit
www.reverbnation.com
To help myself and others, please respond with the names (and links) of ROMs that are stable (locked or unlocked). I'll keep an updated list in this first post.

Please state any known bugs other than 4g not working for unlocked bootloaders. The goal is to create a list of ROMs that have little to no bugs. Thanks!

1. MOF 2.3.5.ish {locked} Leaked Update (Retains 4G!)
  2. Official CM7 (works great!)
  3. 2.3.5 Hybrid (Stock/CM7), Multilingual, Deblur (works great!)
  4. Android Open Kang Project {AOKP} (Bugs: Themes not functioning properly)
  5. Official MIUI.us
  6. Joker's Skinny ROMs

*Most ROMs based on CM9 have some bugs and problems with using the video camera. See here for possible fixes.
ALMOST ALL OF JOKERSAX AND TH3BILLS ROMS{ports} AT JOKERSAX.COM are beta and work awesomely!! ''''update''''

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Im pretty new here however I have done my fair share of flashing but I have been on the hybrid 2.3.5 by peetr and its faster than stock ir any ics rom but as with everything this setup works the best for my needs and as always ymmv

Sent from my Photon 4G via Tapatalk 2
try th3bills ports at jokersax.com. trust me. most use aroma installer which is sweet.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Great idea. I was looking for a rom but am lacking the time to research each and every thread and its posts to root out the good and bad of each. I was going to post and ask myself about a decent working rom with the most working functions and with little bugs. Hopefully those with time will give feedback and include ALL the info you requested in your OP for those of us lacking the free time.

There are so many now. I know some say "go search", but not all of us have the time to weed through all details in each post. Thanks again.
cm9 and 10 and all of th3bills ports at jokersax.com rock!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. MOF 2.3.5.ish {locked} Leaked Update (Retains 4G!)
    2. Official CM7 (works great!)
    3. 2.3.5 Hybrid (Stock/CM7), Multilingual, Deblur (works great!)
    4. Android Open Kang Project {AOKP} (Bugs: Themes not functioning properly)
    5. Official MIUI.us
    6. Joker's Skinny ROMs

*Most ROMs based on CM9 have some bugs and problems with using the video camera. See here for possible fixes.

Too funny i told th3bill about firefox . lol well don't update it.updated it today and it just hangs. jeez firefox!!