Incoming call screen delay

Search This thread

foxguard

Jul 14, 2011
Suffolk
www.fox-guard.co.uk
Hi all.

I've been looking at different threads and a few people talk about it but not seen any fixes.

When I receive a call I get a 3-4 second delay before the screen wakes up meaning I don't know who is call or able to answer the call.

I'm running PA4 with r201 FK

If any one knows a fix please share.
:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

silentvisitor

Mar 15, 2012
Even we are facing similar issue on Note 2. Tried few things but issue still persists.
Seemingly got something to do with some service.

foxguard

Jul 14, 2011
Suffolk
www.fox-guard.co.uk
Seems to be getting worse! I have to wait for about 5 seconds now, or maybe it already did.
Does no one have a fix?
Thinking about reverting to stock to see if that fix's it then maybe flash each thing one at a time and see when it breaks.

Reactions: yohan7

bladebuddy

Dec 31, 2011
If you're playing around with kernel's and under clocking the CPU this can affect how quickly the phone wakes up. But my phone has a delay of a few seconds before I am am aware of a call coming in. Maybe it will be fixed in a future update.

Phone : Nexus 4 /Rom : cataclysm / Kernel : Stock.

foxguard

Jul 14, 2011
Suffolk
www.fox-guard.co.uk
I installed a different ROM with stock kernsl and had same prob.
Did a complete wipe and unroofed the phone, took back to stock and all was ok.
Rerooted the phone, installed PA, all fine. Installed r203 and still all good

awadhesh204

Aug 5, 2013
Hi all.

I've been looking at different threads and a few people talk about it but not seen any fixes.

When I receive a call I get a 3-4 second delay before the screen wakes up meaning I don't know who is call or able to answer the call.

I'm running PA4 with r201 FK

If any one knows a fix please share.
:)

If you have DU Battery Saver or any similar app which puts your device on low CPU usage upon locking, then uninstall it. It worked perfectly in my case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seems to be getting worse! I have to wait for about 5 seconds now, or maybe it already did.
    Does no one have a fix?
    Thinking about reverting to stock to see if that fix's it then maybe flash each thing one at a time and see when it breaks.

Aaaaaand what happend? Did you resolved problem? I have problem too on cataclysm and hells b43 kernel.

I remember having this issue with franco r201 I think, but it went away when I updated the kernel/changed kernels
    And now your kernel is?

It went away for me with franco r203 but I had to restore a nandroid running franco kernel + r200 and I haven't checked for the bug since