WhatsApp now available for Windows Phone

Search This thread

josepmanel

Nov 9, 2010
Bristol
It IS showing in Spain but when I try to download it, it gives me an unknown error. I guess we won't be able to download it until Mango is officialy out...

mikeeam

May 26, 2010
This is mean. I want this app!

It's not showing in phone's marketplace. But in zune it is.
Btw, if you search for it you will not find. But if you open the link it will.

Marvin_S

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2010
running it now.

Download it trough 3mktplace, that will work, just copy the zune link from the article.

It is not as good as I hoped. Very laggy and a sloppy design, far from professional. Hopefully this will change soon, maybe they pulled it for some reason and thats why it does not show up on the phone.

Reactions: lobbie1978

mikeeam

May 26, 2010
running it now.

Download it trough 3mktplace, that will work, just copy the zune link from the article.

It is not as good as I hoped. Very laggy and a sloppy design, far from professional. Hopefully this will change soon, maybe they pulled it for some reason and thats why it does not show up on the phone.

Marvin, I tried and it gives me an error. Could you send me the xap please?

Marvin_S

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2010
I'm running Mango, and my device is dev unlocked, so no problem about that. But I used the same link and it doesnt work. It gives me an error.

Maybe it is ask too much, but please send me by email?

mikee.amaral@gmail.com

What error? Im sending the mail now. (I prefer not to post it on openly, since everybody can just get it fairly easily with version 0.64 of 3mtkplace).

Reactions: mikeeam

supernoob199

Sep 19, 2011
Humm, well i succesfully downloaded and installed the .xap now :D. but im waiting now 15mins for the verification code to come... anyone already 'chatting' :D?

BTW i uploaded the.xap, if anyone want the DL link pm me and ill send u the link to post it here, cz this is my first post and im not allowed to post outside links^.^

edit:YEY! voice confirmation worked, but friends cant see that i wrote to em ;(

edit2: evrything works now just awesome! thx 4sharing

Greetz

Last edited:

cruzzmz

May 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i have download it from the skydrive and the code came to me in 10 sec ... all ok can see all my friends and will do the msg test soon
seems all ok :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts