SCREEN

attachment.php

UPDATE(FIX LOCATION OVERLAP Problem)

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.mediafire.com/?uwnv8ojmqs0idyi

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/guge5d53912cdhm/GALAXY_S5_CLOCK.apk

INSTALL

instal like normal apk, (must have UCCW pre install) . use 4x2 widget and chose from it S5 skin

WEATHER .pngs

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2615140&stc=1&d=1394046788

for those who want to use my pngs on accu weather widget use weather.zip and please provide my name if you use my pngs and dont forget to hit thanks button if i have helped you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-04-14-26-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-04-14-26-11.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 92,173
  • weather.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 18,016
Last edited:

sadefazio

Jul 30, 2009
Quick Question

This is a great looking widget for UCCW. But, it doesn't look like the backgrounds work correctly. I installed it on my Galaxy S4 and there are no background images at al. What are we supposed to do with the images from your weather.rar file? Do they need to go somewhere specific? Do they need to be specified for each weather condition? If so, then how do we that? Please advise. And thanks for the great work. It really is a nice widget.

adizmayazal

Apr 20, 2011
Howrah
This is a great looking widget for UCCW. But, it doesn't look like the backgrounds work correctly. I installed it on my Galaxy S4 and there are no background images at al. What are we supposed to do with the images from your weather.rar file? Do they need to go somewhere specific? Do they need to be specified for each weather condition? If so, then how do we that? Please advise. And thanks for the great work. It really is a nice widget.

did you install the uccw for first time?? if so then add location to weather settings you will get background or please provide the condition of weather in your location i will fix it.

better provide a screenshot i will fix it

Reactions: shahi.persian

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
Well its not that easy ..u have to find the apk of the widget and then extract the res folder ..find the pictures of the weather ..resize and rename ..and then replace and flash the apk .. here is mine but i modded the flare effects,the clouds to match the pictures of the s5 :D

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1394091195902.jpg
    1394091195902.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,007

adizmayazal

Apr 20, 2011
Howrah
Well its not that easy ..u have to find the apk of the widget and then extract the res folder ..find the pictures of the weather ..resize and rename ..and then replace and flash the apk .. here is mine but i modded the flare effects,the clouds to match the pictures of the s5 :D

I updated my UCCW skin now it works perfectly and in accu weather of s4 mini just change the original weather pngs with mine in weather.zip repack the apk flash it and its done

hparizia

Mar 4, 2011
Hi !.. can you update a new .apk whith your weather pngs modification please !! Because a dont know how to do the repack . Thanks for your work !

KumailHyderMirza

Aug 29, 2013
Qatar

Can I get the modded apk you made? Please give ASAP

Reactions: Bucika

sadefazio

Jul 30, 2009
Really nice looking. Any chance you would post the apk so that others can install it? I like the image changes you've made. Thanks.

mortuus82

Apr 22, 2010
Malmo
How do you move the location its overlapped on something else so it looks ugly.. doesnt look u can edit it in Uccw ?

mortuus82

Apr 22, 2010
Malmo
Ok that helped but now it dont show the weather icon ? and change time format dont work either i want 00-24 it reverts back to 0-12 why ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-14-15-41-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-14-15-41-17-1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,229
Last edited:

sbs8331

Jan 28, 2013
Salisbury, NC
I just tried this on my Galaxy S3. The issue I'm having is getting the settings to save. I change the hotspots and the format of the time to 0-12, but the system reverts back and doesn't save my hotspots or time format settings.

doggishcash

Mar 6, 2016
Omsk, Russia
APK download couldn't be parsed

Please help me...I cannot install this weather widget skin on to my Samsung Galaxy phone. I keep getting the message of "Describe error: package couldn't be parsed". My phone is running Android 5.1.1

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy G360V

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here I present a UCCW SKIN of GALAXY S5 Weather clock widget

SCREEN

attachment.php

UPDATE(FIX LOCATION OVERLAP Problem)

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.mediafire.com/?uwnv8ojmqs0idyi

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/guge5d53912cdhm/GALAXY_S5_CLOCK.apk

INSTALL

instal like normal apk, (must have UCCW pre install) . use 4x2 widget and chose from it S5 skin

WEATHER .pngs

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2615140&stc=1&d=1394046788

for those who want to use my pngs on accu weather widget use weather.zip and please provide my name if you use my pngs and dont forget to hit thanks button if i have helped you

I updated my UCCW skin now it works perfectly and in accu weather of s4 mini just change the original weather pngs with mine in weather.zip repack the apk flash it and its done

did you install the uccw for first time?? if so then add location to weather settings you will get background or please provide the condition of weather in your location i will fix it.

better provide a screenshot i will fix it

Can I get the modded apk you made? Please give ASAP