[Q] Shortcut to Recent Call Log?

Search This thread

syu78

Feb 24, 2011
I'm trying to create a shortcut to open up the Recent Call Log versus opening up the dialer. I'm using Apex Launcher and searched through activities, but can't seem to find the one that leads to the Recent Call Log. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Guadalupeohara

Feb 5, 2014
D.K
I'm trying to create a shortcut to open up the Recent Call Log versus opening up the dialer. I'm using Apex Launcher and searched through activities, but can't seem to find the one that leads to the Recent Call Log. Any suggestions?

Not a direct answer, but You can search the Google Play Store for "call log widget" or "call history widget" for active it possible.. I think it may be help you..

syu78

Feb 24, 2011
Not a direct answer, but You can search the Google Play Store for "call log widget" or "call history widget" for active it possible.. I think it may be help you..

I was looking more for a shortcut to the stock recent call log and use that to dial people by swiping to the right. The Widgets sound like they would merely show the call log but I would be unable to call from it.

n2ishun

Jul 30, 2010
I was looking more for a shortcut to the stock recent call log and use that to dial people by swiping to the right. The Widgets sound like they would merely show the call log but I would be unable to call from it.

Seriously?!?

Open phone dialer....swipe to the side.