[Q] 4.4.4 Optimized Dalvik on Z1

Search This thread

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
This is not my work but found it on the Xperia Z forums

I have installed it on my STOCK 4.4.4 (108) ROM and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, yet

What is the differences of Dalvik, Optimized Dalvik and ART

This optimized dalvik I believe speeds up benchmarks (not that we should care about that) but I want to know the true value and what it truly does

of course, set backs if any

Flash at own risk

Attachments

• 4.4_qc-optimized_libs.zip
    817.5 KB · Views: 127

electrash

Aug 31, 2011
Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
Dalvik - just install the app/game but rest of the codes that are necessary to work get build the moment you open app/game (sometimes you need to wait a bit)

ART -on the other hand install app/game and rest of the codes on phone while installing and that means less CPU usage, lower battery usage and overall speed increase but demand more memory on phone/SD card to install.

Optimization Dalvik, I didn't hear about that.
Ps. ART is disabled by Sony and Samsung, you can't make it work now.
But android L will work on art natively.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: jcsy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dalvik - just install the app/game but rest of the codes that are necessary to work get build the moment you open app/game (sometimes you need to wait a bit)

ART -on the other hand install app/game and rest of the codes on phone while installing and that means less CPU usage, lower battery usage and overall speed increase but demand more memory on phone/SD card to install.

Optimization Dalvik, I didn't hear about that.
    Ps. ART is disabled by Sony and Samsung, you can't make it work now.
    But android L will work on art natively.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app