12/22/09 wm 6.5.3 SYS 28014 Available!!!FINAL.

Search This thread

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
As usual:I am not responsible for your device
PHONE MUST BE UNLOCKED with coke 2.31 unlocker

RADIO VERSION 3.34+

Critical for Win 7,Win Vista users:READ MY POST HERE
If you dont know how to do so,then flash 23506_v4.
ROM is GENERIC all instructions same as for 23506_V4​

anigif-14.gif
Screen11-1.png
anigif-18.gif

Changelog:
-Merged to SYS 28014
-Added footprints (there are 4 samples that needs to be deleted)
-Added MP3 Trimmer
-Mega Communication Manager
-Added MSN Weather
-Added few 6.5 themes​

==========================================================​

So far 1,782 :eek: downloads.Thank you for testing my ROM!

THIS IS A GENERIC ROM (only phone calls can be made).For DATA-Please install Carriers CAB

To prolong battery life:check option under start/settings/system/power/advanced/"Turn off device if not used for

Known 23506 BUGS:
BT PAN (Tethering via BT) works after reg fixes only
Alarm doesnt work when phone charging​

CHANGELOG:
-Updated Total Commander (fixed).Please delete folder from SD/Program Files/Total Commander ( if any)
-Added MS Office 2007
-Added MS My Phone
-Added Marketplace (MS Office 2010 beta available there)
-Fixed "Install to SD" issue​

For sprint attached new provisioning cab (cleaner and updated PRI from 60613 to 60652.)​

Its not superfast,but close​

Screen02-1.png
Screen01-11.png
Screen02-9.png

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPRINT:​

Place to the root of your storage card (attached)​

1)dcd_vin_Sprint_Carrier_20091114.cab (thanks to DCD)​

2)SPCS_Internet&GPS_FIX.cab
3)MyCabs.txt
4)FLASH
5)Set up your city in Manila weather tab​

6)Install CDMA_HOME_Weather_Fix.cab (thanks to JDUME)​

Selections:see full report :eek:

I'd say its a medium loaded ROM
Thanks to geomun for the snooz fix,JMITR,Incubus26jc,anhphe076 for Manila grafics and everyone who helped me
Footprints cab
M2d Skinning Thread
M2d clocks
Manila Geeks
WinMo Geeks

Attachments

• MyCabs.txt
    126 bytes · Views: 721
  • CDMA_Home_Weather_Fix.cab
    72.3 KB · Views: 799
  • 23506_V2_FULL_Report.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 442
  • dcd_vin_Sprint_Carrier_20091114.cab
    1.2 MB · Views: 394
Last edited:

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
It's an honour to see my work in such a great ROM, thanks for the thanks!!!

Great work as usual.

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
I am having problems with my data connection? It won't connect at all. Any suggestions? I am with Bell. Have the latest Radio. I also installed the CDMA weather fix as well.
Uninstall the weather fix,then install dcd_bell.cab http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=Titan%2Fcarriers%2F
Run IE to make sure your data works now,then disable "windows default" and enable "touch flo",scroll to manila weather tab,set the city,run weather update,and after that you can install cdma_weather_fix

ern88

I just wanted to let you know vin255764 that because of your hard work. I have made a donation to the site. I know that I appreciate all the stuff you do, and the help you provide to us n00b's lol.

Last edited:

bigboy292000

Jun 23, 2009
I am trying this ROM out, seems pretty nice...

Any idea how to install Windows Mobile Marketplace? I tried the "original" CAB found here, it installs but then hmmm it is nowhere to be found?

WarRaven

May 13, 2007
Hey Vin, Just wanted to add, that i am trying your ROM too and i am quite pleased so far with it, no obvious bugs or hang ups.

Well done :)

Im using the no-Manilla version, love this 23081, wow.

Thank you for all your hard work, hope to see your ROMs around as things progress.

Peace

WR

Edit, I think i replied to the wrong ROM thread, my bad.

geomun

Dec 2, 2007
Atlanta
hey VIN, just reflashed cause I screwed up my FAVE People in Titanium somehow. Decided to flash the manila/titanium new rom you just created. Flashed twice and hard reset once. Great job on incorporating RSS, Advanced Tools and the Snooze fix. Love it love it. You have a talent in the Kitchen! WM651 is awesome. New features are GROOVY. I am 42- I'm not too old to be fascinated with flashing am I? It is like a disease, a good ailment though!!

Geo

bigboy292000

Jun 23, 2009
While I love this ROM, I have had multiple lock-ups where I had to soft reset the phone. I did install the Mega GSM dialer, I'll try to remove that and see if that helps?

Anyone else installed a different dialer?

vin255764

Dec 24, 2008
Seattle,WA
hey VIN, just reflashed cause I screwed up my FAVE People in Titanium somehow. Decided to flash the manila/titanium new rom you just created. Flashed twice and hard reset once. Great job on incorporating RSS, Advanced Tools and the Snooze fix. Love it love it. You have a talent in the Kitchen! WM651 is awesome. New features are GROOVY. I am 42- I'm not too old to be fascinated with flashing am I? It is like a disease, a good ailment though!!

Geo
guitardoc is 44,TMZ-43 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91178

1 thing I cant figure out,how to insert hiperlinked words over here?Should I change personal settings or something?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sd Card Installs

I've also had the problem as mentioned above with the weather. Also I'm asking again if anyone else is having a problem with SD card installs. After a shutdown/reboot the program installed to SD card no longer runs, and I get a certificate error. Using 23504 v2. rom
    Just ignore that warning.
    CeRegeditor does it sometimes but the programm is operable.Or try to reinstall ceregeditor

Before I try this. Can you tell me what this will accomplish? I'm unable to get Bluetooth to install PAN and cannot get it to work with a USB Connection either. Will this trick fix that?

Also, I see no way to save the registry in the device as a text file, only as rbk. But that isn't easily convertable to txt.