Symbols are back to front

Search This thread

Osborn82

Jul 18, 2012
Mount Isa
Something weird is going on with my Nexus 4, I woke up this morning and all my icon locations are back to front! What I mean is up the top where the symbols on the right hand side of the screen where battery, reception and Wifi symbols usually are, they're now on the left side and the 3 buttons on the bottom are inverted and back to front. I'll upload a couple of screen shots to help explain.
As you can see also when I go into settings everything is opposite too.
Even scrolling through my apps I have got to swipe from left to right!
Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1389857834508.jpg
    1389857834508.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 774

adil1508

May 5, 2012
Waterloo
Something weird is going on with my Nexus 4, I woke up this morning and all my icon locations are back to front! What I mean is up the top where the symbols on the right hand side of the screen where battery, reception and Wifi symbols usually are, they're now on the left side and the 3 buttons on the bottom are inverted and back to front. I'll upload a couple of screen shots to help explain.
As you can see also when I go into settings everything is opposite too.
Even scrolling through my apps I have got to swipe from left to right!
Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Have u tried simply rebooting it/

Also, is ur N4 rooted?

Osborn82

Jul 18, 2012
Mount Isa
Yes I have tried rebooting it several times and no it's not rooted. Also, the most annoying thing with this problem I forgot to mention is the 3 buttons on the bottom are not responsive either. I've turned on "show touches" in developer settings and it seems that the very bottom of the screen is not registering touches. If I want to use the buttons I have to flip screen to landscape and move the buttons to the top of the screen.