(REQ)Android 4.4.2 TW missing lockscreen effects

Search This thread

sephkateno

Oct 29, 2009
Ptolemaida
Hello when I first bought my note 3 (4.3) in the lockscreen settings when you selected swipe you had three choices none watercolor and ripple effect now when I selected none it would show the lights effect like on galaxy s 4 this wasn't a mod it had it with the official firmware.And on most customized if not all roms on xda they had the mod for the ink that would show on the ripples when you used your s pen to appear with the finger too since I updated to 4.4.2 these two functions fell out of the window I just was hoping someone with some development skills could make these work with 4.4.2. Anyone?? :confused:

not-i

Feb 19, 2012
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Hello when I first bought my note 3 (4.3) in the lockscreen settings when you selected swipe you had three choices none watercolor and ripple effect now when I selected none it would show the lights effect like on galaxy s 4 this wasn't a mod it had it with the official firmware.And on most customized if not all roms on xda they had the mod for the ink that would show on the ripples when you used your s pen to appear with the finger too since I updated to 4.4.2 these two functions fell out of the window I just was hoping someone with some development skills could make these work with 4.4.2. Anyone?? :confused:

There's lots of changes in the smali so it is going to take some time to work out how to do the finger ink. I did it first with Note 3 but having trouble with it at the moment so you will need to wait I'm afraid

sephkateno

Oct 29, 2009
Ptolemaida
There's lots of changes in the smali so it is going to take some time to work out how to do the finger ink. I did it first with Note 3 but having trouble with it at the moment so you will need to wait I'm afraid

Thank you for the feedback I hope it will be possible then soon what about the lights effect? Same case? I heard samsung released the source code for 4.4.2 but not for note 3....will that help in our case...or not?

amk19

Jul 3, 2014
Bangalore
Thank you for the feedback I hope it will be possible then soon what about the lights effect? Same case? I heard samsung released the source code for 4.4.2 but not for note 3....will that help in our case...or not?

For enabling light effect on Note 3 running Kitkat 4.4.2, Please check out here
and here for ripple ink effect with fingers or without S-Pen....

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: sephkateno

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For enabling light effect on Note 3 running Kitkat 4.4.2, Please check out here
    and here for ripple ink effect with fingers or without S-Pen....

Thanks.