Google Drive

Search This thread

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hell its nice. Throwing them 2 50 " month for the 25 gigs too, maybe they can buy themselves an ice cream or something :p

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The verge did a in depth comparison of the tos and they really don't look much different than the others. It's just google has to use more general words as they have a unifies tos for all their services. They also state in the terms of service something like "we always acquire permission to use data uploaded from you publicly" or something like that. Personally its google.. If I'm willing to use thier other services with the same tos I don't obviously care enough to not use drive. But that's just me

Morphasella

Apr 19, 2012
3rd party apps

hi guys.
if i may ask. what is the best 3rd party google drive apps for android?

i was a noob dropbox user before this. hundreds of files in them.
in dropbox official apps, i have to download them 1 by 1.

however, after trying tons of apps for dropbox, i have met dropsync.
i love it. it syncs CORRECTLY, immediate sync after changes is detected, and it have apps for pc n mac too!

-------------google drive--------------------------------------

but i have problem with the storage in dropbox, too little.

and, google drive came. i love it, it fast, it have big capacity, it have desktop apps.

again, the same problem i face with my android. i have to select each file 1 by 1 to download them aka make available offline.
---------------------------------------------------------------

enough of explaination.
again, i would like to ask, have you guys found an awesome 3rd party apps to automatically sync files in and out google drive to my android device?

thanks!

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
hi guys.
if i may ask. what is the best 3rd party google drive apps for android?

i was a noob dropbox user before this. hundreds of files in them.
in dropbox official apps, i have to download them 1 by 1.

however, after trying tons of apps for dropbox, i have met dropsync.
i love it. it syncs CORRECTLY, immediate sync after changes is detected, and it have apps for pc n mac too!

-------------google drive--------------------------------------

but i have problem with the storage in dropbox, too little.

and, google drive came. i love it, it fast, it have big capacity, it have desktop apps.

again, the same problem i face with my android. i have to select each file 1 by 1 to download them aka make available offline.
---------------------------------------------------------------

enough of explaination.
again, i would like to ask, have you guys found an awesome 3rd party apps to automatically sync files in and out google drive to my android device?

thanks!

Quick answer would be no. Google Drive is so new, that 3rd party apps haven't been created yet. I personally don't even think google has releases the API's for developers to create apps off it yet. (although I could be wrong)

Just have to wait a little longer I'm afraid

Dethader

Apr 13, 2012
The GUMP
One of my good friends is a PEN tester and a Dev for IBM. He uses Googles apps to basically run his life, he is a private contractor for a few groups and has to schedual his life hour to hour, he calims Google helps him to be able to do this efficiently. Coming from a guy who has spoke a few times at DEFCON about Oracle and JAVA vulnerabilities, ill trust them. You don't want it stolen, don't put it in a cloud. THE END:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just for those who don't know. Google Drive is up and running. Super cheap plans compared to other companies. 5gb free

Shifted from Outer Space

Don't use it... Read the t.o.s. Google can take your files and do what they please with them... Stick with dropbox and dev-host...

Sent from my PG06100