This one is a tank!

Search This thread

AragornPE

Dec 28, 2010
Recife
Hey guys, just wanted to share this with you. I used to use a M2, until I dropped it accidentally on the toilet (it was clean =P) and I thought "Welp, this one is gone". Just for pure curiosity, I disassembled it a day after it got dropped, cleaned it up and reassembled, but no response. I disassembled again, put it on a plastic bag and forgot it on a shelf. Today I found it and decided to reassemble it. Guess what? It's working! Well, not entirely, the screen (and most likely) the digitizer is dead too, but it boots, makes sounds, vibrates, lights up keyboard keys and touch buttons. I'm buying a new screen for it and will post results if it comes back to life completely.

Wish me luck! =D

dalevieira

Aug 23, 2010
Florianópolis
Same thing with me, but it wasn't a water drop, it was a coke drop, mine fell on a sink full of coke liquid... I washed with clean water and its working, just need a new screen...
already ordered at TMart...
let´s see what happens...

[_XuCrUtZ_]

Apr 26, 2011
Porto Alegre
This is the photo of me and my Milestone 1 falling into the lake...
182984_1539599380716_1556854928_31079722_4543426_n.jpg

After that, I only take off the battery, SIM card and SD card and let it dry in the sun...
The screen (perfectly working) get three minor dot shadows and I put another one.
This phones are really a tank! ^^