Phone fell off bunk bed, need advice...

Search This thread

Andreyftw

Mar 18, 2013
Situation is pretty stupid, my wife trying to file a insurance claim for her S4 after the 60 day period and insurance wont cover it now although she has been paying the insurance for 20 month already,
she first dropped it in the water, resulting in some of the screen to stop responding to touch, week after she dropped it off a bunk bed.. And now the screen is completely black but phone still powers on, it has cracks under the glass...
At&t werent able to help but they did give a helpful advice if we can get the device working for one day then we can resubmit the claim. But we have to make a few phone calls for it to count, we tried calling the phone the buttons lit up but the screen didnt and we werent to swipe to accept the call .
I understand that this is a software and firmware forum so I thought maybe there is a way to make a call through a computer using some sort of software. if not would u say just getting a digitizer would work?
Thanks hopefully I can resolve this soon :)

hankbizzo5

Nov 13, 2008
Ct,Eastern
You got bluetooth paired or a wired headset to try calls.. The digitizer lcd and glass comes on a housing and cost a pretty penny.. sorry to hear the bad news..

Andreyftw

Mar 18, 2013
Thanks alot)

You got bluetooth paired or a wired headset to try calls.. The digitizer lcd and glass comes on a housing and cost a pretty penny.. sorry to hear the bad news..

Thanks for the advice!!! In fact I do have a Bluetooth device that I used with that phone earlier it could work :D
And I looked digitizer online they are only about 12 bucks, I dont even care about the screen I just need to be able to accept a call and I could do that without seeing.

Andreyftw

Mar 18, 2013
Well it didnt work, the phones bluetooth is off...

Well it didnt work, the phones bluetooth is off...