Desire 310 - how to unbrick?

Search This thread

Reebee87

Feb 20, 2011
I bricked my Desire 310 when i tried to replace the stock recovery.

Rooted it successfully, read a lot of threads regarding MTK-based phones and thought i might be able to get more out of it, as i wasn't completely fine with 4.2.2 installed on a brand new phone.
However, i ended up with trying to install a custom recovery as described [here(would be a link if i were allowed to post them)]. The whole process gave no error, everything looked fine, ending with a "success!"-message, followed by a reboot, showing just the HTC splash... and a reboot... and a reboot... and.. well i guess you know what happened next.
Based on a whole lot of different threads, this might not be the end of my phone, as i can still see the [preloader(would be a picture if i were allowed to link it)] in my device manager, which basically means "hi, i'm not completely dead and you might find a way to recover me".
The question is: how?

I tried out SP Flash tool and MTK Flash tool so far. both programs find the phone when i get it ready to download my previously made backup (hey. i might not exactly know what i'm doing there, but at least i saved everything before i wrecked it! :D).

The problem is: I just get an[error message(look above)] about some failed download to SRAM sorcery, which sounds cool and important but doesn't give me a clue about what i'm doing wrong or how to fix it. (cable ok tested 3 different cables, including the one the device was shipped with, also tested it on my PC running win 8.1 x64 and another one running win 7 x86)

Does anyone have an idea how i could get at least a working bootloader/recovery back to my device?

Tell me if you need any extra information

I also link an attachment including the log file created by SP Flash Tool.
View attachment 2772794
Well. That's it. Thanks in advance for anything that may be posted in here :)

Two Pictures related to this:

View attachment 2772803
View attachment 2772804

taha mustafa

Jul 27, 2012
Need your help

Rooted it successfully, read a lot of threads regarding MTK-based phones and thought i might be able to get more out of it, as i wasn't completely fine with 4.2.2 installed on a brand new phone.
However, i ended up with trying to install a custom recovery as described [here(would be a link if i were allowed to post them)]. The whole process gave no error, everything looked fine, ending with a "success!"-message, followed by a reboot, showing just the HTC splash... and a reboot... and a reboot... and.. well i guess you know what happened next.
Based on a whole lot of different threads, this might not be the end of my phone, as i can still see the [preloader(would be a picture if i were allowed to link it)] in my device manager, which basically means "hi, i'm not completely dead and you might find a way to recover me".

I tried out SP Flash tool and MTK Flash tool so far. both programs find the phone when i get it ready to download my previously made backup (hey. i might not exactly know what i'm doing there, but at least i saved everything before i wrecked it! :D).

The problem is: I just get an[error message(look above)] about some failed download to SRAM sorcery, which sounds cool and important but doesn't give me a clue about what i'm doing wrong or how to fix it. (cable ok tested 3 different cables, including the one the device was shipped with, also tested it on my PC running win 8.1 x64 and another one running win 7 x86)

Does anyone have an idea how i could get at least a working bootloader/recovery back to my device?

View attachment 2772794

View attachment 2772803
View attachment 2772804

Hi ! :) saw your thread and required your help
1) can u proveide me information about how exactly did you root your device !!
And secondly if u remember your phone's build number can u plzz tel me because I also have aproblem with my desire 310 its single sim and 1gb ram version I eceived a software update and after the installation the phone keeps rebooting after every 2 mins if I use it or plug it in for charging and stays awake if I put it in ecovery or factory mode so I needed your roms backup so that I can fix my phone Unless if your phone was of the same specks as mine

I will be waiting for your soon response thanks

ashamsu

Oct 29, 2008

View attachment 2772794

View attachment 2772803
View attachment 2772804

Select DA_SWSEC.bin as Download-Agent...:)