[PREV]HTC Phone Concept by ElCondorDesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
There have been some "leaks", images made by people, leaked as if they were renders from HTC.
Most of them are not realistic at all. In reply to this, I have made a phone concept which could be the true HTC Mondrian.
Unlike my HTC Trophy concept, which someone leaked (not me), this one is made completely from scratch, inspired by HTC's phone design.

Press image for larger view

It's not really a theme, but I think it fits in this forum because this forum is all about design.
Hope you like it!

Last edited:

hubie

Oct 10, 2008
arrendatos.com
My HTC Mondrian Concepts

Great design ElCondor, yesterday i've made this 3 concepts inspired in the HTC Indredible (and a little bit of the HD2) but with some minor changes and simple lines.

I hope you like it, cheers.

HTC-Mondrian3.png
HTC_Mondrian.png
HTC-Mondrian6.png

Last edited:

GAMERIG

Apr 27, 2010
TMO 916
HTC growing inside me more love their products.. I hope they will make device like that someday...

thanks for share this with forum..

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
Thanks for the replies guys. I like your concept hubie, but I think it's not fully HTC's design.. The Evo is already outstanding design from HTC, but seeing the Wildfire, I think it will not be the direction.

There have been some "leaks", images made by people, leaked as if they were renders from HTC.
Most of them are not realistic at all. In reply to this, I have made a phone concept which could be the true HTC Mondrian.
Unlike my HTC Trophy concept, which someone leaked (not me), this one is made completely from scratch, inspired by HTC's phone design.

Press image for larger view

It's not really a theme, but I think it fits in this forum because this forum is all about design.
Hope you like it!

I'd buy it xD

Aditya7

Oct 10, 2008
Awesome

Hey guys,

Awesome designs i love em

Would it be possible for you to send me the psd files coz i wanna be a designer and learn how to like make concepts of phones myself

Thanks

Jeeves

Jan 21, 2008
Melbourne
Thats absolutely gorgeous, [El]. Perfect balance of minimalist simplicity so you'll always focus on the screen, but enough texture and shape to be interesting and beautiful in its own right.
I just hope its not going to boring when they do make it now you've gotten our appetites whetted!

Yorzua

Aug 19, 2010
Gotham City
Designers and designers

My PSD is too big and too complicated I think, I'm sorry.

I am an independent designer and i create *.psd files as well.

Too big ? you could resize it for a sharing solution.
Too complicated ? what you mean by that as any designer keep clean layers in clean groups inside bigger groups with vectors, masks, backgrounds and texts all separated with their own colored layer and style...

If you really wanted to share your work, you could. :cool:

Last edited:

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
I don't really understand your point of that post, it's completely irrelevant. If you want to show your work, please make your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.