All Samsung 12.2 Pro and Note Pro's discounted by $50 across the board by Samsung!

Search This thread

ritchea

Read that last night. We received our tab pro 12.2 from Amazon on March 10. I expected that price drop in about 6 mos. Sigh. Oh well. It took two tablets to get a "perfect" one. I wouldn't risk returning it to save $50. My son really likes his Toshiba Thrive replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

machx1111

Oct 8, 2013
=ritchea;51330853]Read that last night. We received our tab pro 12.2 from Amazon on March 10. I expected that price drop in about 6 mos. Sigh. Oh well. It took two tablets to get a "perfect" one. I wouldn't risk returning it to save $50. My son really likes his Toshiba Thrive replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You can definitely ask them to adjust the price by email without actually returning the unit. They should be happy to help since it avoids a buy / return.

Reactions: ritchea

jaggedtoaster

May 4, 2011
That's a great price for the 8.4 right now. I had picked it up last week for $399 and have really liked the size and performance. I had bought it locally at Fry's and got my 110% price guarantee yesterday with no problems!

sic_lic1o1

Mar 4, 2011
I did request their policy as I did not know. They adjust prices for 7 days from order. They offered to allow me to return it for a full refund at their expense and overnight the new order.

Did you do it through chat or email? I did it through chat and 2 of the reps said the samething. They only price match or adjust the price within the first 7 days of purchase. What I did to get my refund difference was to use the email they sent me to leave feedback after I chat with them. Just leave all 3 feedbacks at 1 star then they will have an option for them to call you. The lady I talked to on the phone refund the $50 difference for me right away. Maybe you can try that route and see.

Reactions: ritchea

ritchea

Did you do it through chat or email? I did it through chat and 2 of the reps said the samething. They only price match or adjust the price within the first 7 days of purchase. What I did to get my refund difference was to use the email they sent me to leave feedback after I chat with them. Just leave all 3 feedbacks at 1 star then they will have an option for them to call you. The lady I talked to on the phone refund the $50 difference for me right away. Maybe you can try that route and see.
This is really good info for others. Unfortunately for me, I'd started the process of returning/re-ordering while killing time during an hour wait at the Minions ride at Universal Orlando (which, btw, was totally worth it). I had already delivered an "excellent" review of the customer service. I was (am) totally pleased that they allowed me a way to get the $50. even if it's a convoluted method. I don't have any problem getting the package to UPS.
I did the request through email. I'm sure there's some bookkeeping procedure by doing it this way--like maybe a business expense deduction as it doesn't seem to make sense. In any case, the new tablet ($599.) will be here tomorrow. After it passes the "test," the other will be returned. If it does NOT pass muster, I will then call to get the $50. applied.
Thanks @ machx1111 for even mentioning it. I come from the days of "let the customer beware" so I don't always think of these things.

jaegorith

Jul 15, 2012

I also chatted with a rep a couple days ago. Same canned response about price matching within the first 7 days. I was emailed a copy of the chat, but still waiting for their email so I can leave feedback. What they did send me was a link to see if I happened to qualify for a rebate, for any order #. Of course, there was no rebate for my tablet order.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    =ritchea;51330853]Read that last night. We received our tab pro 12.2 from Amazon on March 10. I expected that price drop in about 6 mos. Sigh. Oh well. It took two tablets to get a "perfect" one. I wouldn't risk returning it to save $50. My son really likes his Toshiba Thrive replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You can definitely ask them to adjust the price by email without actually returning the unit. They should be happy to help since it avoids a buy / return.
    I did request their policy as I did not know. They adjust prices for 7 days from order. They offered to allow me to return it for a full refund at their expense and overnight the new order.