Caution!!! 4.4.3 Bugs Spoted...

Search This thread

hrazib

Apr 12, 2013
Samsung Galaxy M20
We are very excited about 4.4.3 update in the air rolling, but i found in Motorola forum, after updating in 4.4.3 user experiencing a major problem of dropping signal in WiFi rapidly. GPS satellite tracking is very slow around 10 min. of spotting satellite & sometimes battery draining quickly than before. So anyone knows any known bugs about 4.4.3, please share....

diecast

Nov 4, 2012
Sony Xperia XZ1
We are very excited about 4.4.3 update in the air rolling, but i found in Motorola forum, after updating in 4.4.3 user experiencing a major problem of dropping signal in WiFi rapidly. GPS satellite tracking is very slow around 10 min. of spotting satellite & sometimes battery draining quickly than before. So anyone knows any known bugs about 4.4.3, please share....

Omg are you kidding me???i dont know what to say i will w8 till i get mine(europe) and then report

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

knizmi

Jul 17, 2013
Mladá Boleslav
Those issues apparently only affect only a minority of users. For me the battery is better than on 4.4.2, I don´t have any wifi drops and GPS is as fast and accurate as ever.

bozzykid

May 1, 2011
Also, if you previously disabled the messaging app and use hangouts, hangouts will be unusable after the update (constant crashes). This happens on the Moto G and Moto X 4.4.3 updates. The only fix is reset all your app preferences and keep the messaging app enabled.

hrazib

Apr 12, 2013
Samsung Galaxy M20
Also, if you previously disabled the messaging app and use hangouts, hangouts will be unusable after the update (constant crashes). This happens on the Moto G and Moto X 4.4.3 updates. The only fix is reset all your app preferences and keep the messaging app enabled.

Thanks buddy, this info will help us.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

petraru1

Nov 7, 2011
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I found this should be the proper way of upgrading os probably it will help escaping bugs also.

perform a factory data reset before and after an OS upgrade. And wipe the cache a few times, too.

This advice have been taken from Motorola forum.

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/7c4f0aa2c4

If you read carefuly, motorola replyed
When you reset before a software update, you will actually go at the end of the queue for the servers - this could mean that you have to wait another 2 weeks until it's your turn again to download.
I don't see a point for factory reset before update, it makes logic after. Just my opinion :)

petraru1

Nov 7, 2011
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I got the point of your thread but factory reset before OTA is like cleaning with a broom before using the vacuum cleaner, its in vain :) Just a joke, everybody does what they think is the best with their phones

Reactions: hrazib

Tupic Perez1

Jan 13, 2013
Yeap, my battery is draining faster than 4.4.2, ive noticed drain since update
ytema2e5.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

nupi

Dec 11, 2010

Not seeing this at all. Overall, 4.4.3 seems every bit as stable as 4.4.2 (NOW, I wish I could say the same about the latest XPrivacy beta releases, THOSE create quite a few issues with apps)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Omg are you kidding me???i dont know what to say i will w8 till i get mine(europe) and then report

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

yes this is true, you can find it posted by several users in Motorola forum...
    https://forums.motorola.com/hives/3ba9b2429c/summary
    People are so crazy to get the update . I hope Motorola is looking into this and even though it affects few devices , rolls out another patch or patch further updates .
    It is true, but we should aware of this for taking update decision, isn't it?

Sure, I am not saying that you shouldn´t :) Just saying that there is nothing to worry about for most...
    I got the point of your thread but factory reset before OTA is like cleaning with a broom before using the vacuum cleaner, its in vain :) Just a joke, everybody does what they think is the best with their phones