[Q] Should i upgrade to kikat?

Search This thread

M4GEN28

Jun 9, 2014
Galaxy
genjugaming.blogspot.com
Recently i bought the note 3 sm-n9005 LTE from our carrier network its 4.3 should i upgrade to kitkat or not i have draining battery issue on 4.3
and the battery label says made in vietnam does that mean my battery is fake ?Thanks

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Recently i bought the note 3 sm-n9005 LTE from our carrier network its 4.3 should i upgrade to kitkat or not i have draining battery issue on 4.3
and the battery label says made in vietnam does that mean my battery is fake ?Thanks
no fake battery. Vietnam is one of samsung manufacturers. :)
no harm to update to KK.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Reactions: M4GEN28

B3311

Feb 16, 2011
Gelderd End, 1974
I see that you're new here, couple of tips - don't repeat your posts, and put them in the right place.

Not sure what you're talking about re billboard and can't see how it's a Note 3 problem.

Have you bought the music or is it a pirate download? If it's bought - contact support from whoever you bought it from, if it's pirated - you'll get no help here. Warez and pirate copies are not allowed on xda.

Last edited:
Reactions: antique_sonic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no fake battery. Vietnam is one of samsung manufacturers. :)
    no harm to update to KK.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
    I see that you're new here, couple of tips - don't repeat your posts, and put them in the right place.

Not sure what you're talking about re billboard and can't see how it's a Note 3 problem.

Have you bought the music or is it a pirate download? If it's bought - contact support from whoever you bought it from, if it's pirated - you'll get no help here. Warez and pirate copies are not allowed on xda.