[Q] stock recovery.img for Lava iris 406q (ro.product.board=MSM8610)

Search This thread

santanuc

May 12, 2014
Hi,

I am Santanu from India. Recently I bought Lava iris 406q running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-core process. From /cache/recovery/last_log I found the product board to be MM8610. I wanted to extend the recovery boot with CWM so I first found the recovery key sequence to be Volume down + power button. It was taking me to the stock recovery boot. But I could not find any CWM recovery for this model so I thought to use the one for Lava iris 405 (I found it on XDA forum). I flashed this recovery image using adb/fastboot. However, after reboot when I pressed the same key sequence as above the boot process is hanging at the boot logo and I am not able to get into the recovery mode. Althoght if I reboot normally at this stage Android is booting up and my phone is usable. Only thing is I can't enter into the recovery mode as before. Can any one here please explain me why this is happening and help me to correct me?

Also I could not extract the stock recovery from the device before flashing (my ignorance). It would be very helpful if someone can point me to an URL wherefrom I can download the stock recovery image. I would also like to know if there is any CWM image and CM ROM (or some rooted ROM) for this model that I can flash.

Your support is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Santanu

hoenkava

Nov 2, 2014
After KitKat update, There is problem in rooting it again, Vroot is not even working..And I tried lot of softwares..
If you guys got something .. Plzz post it
And if anyone of you know to flash miui ROM in Iris 406q ..Then plzz inform
Well miui ROM is available for iris504q.. Can we try that method to flash ROM in iris 406q

azhar.hasan9

Jul 30, 2012
Burhanpur
cwm for iris406q

I found another mirror for stock rom of Lava Iris 406Q

http[:]//androidxda[.]com[/]download-lava-stock-rom-firmware

hi i want to install cwm in lava iris 406q but i didnt find anything like that can anyone help me

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

After KitKat update, There is problem in rooting it again, Vroot is not even working..And I tried lot of softwares..
If you guys got something .. Plzz post it
And if anyone of you know to flash miui ROM in Iris 406q ..Then plzz inform
Well miui ROM is available for iris504q.. Can we try that method to flash ROM in iris 406q

hi hoenkava u can use root genius

Keshav100

May 28, 2016
Stock recovery image for lava iris 406q

[/QRCODE][/HTML]
Hi,

I am Santanu from India. Recently I bought Lava iris 406q running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-core process. From /cache/recovery/last_log I found the product board to be MM8610. I wanted to extend the recovery boot with CWM so I first found the recovery key sequence to be Volume down + power button. It was taking me to the stock recovery boot. But I could not find any CWM recovery for this model so I thought to use the one for Lava iris 405 (I found it on XDA forum). I flashed this recovery image using adb/fastboot. However, after reboot when I pressed the same key sequence as above the boot process is hanging at the boot logo and I am not able to get into the recovery mode. Althoght if I reboot normally at this stage Android is booting up and my phone is usable. Only thing is I can't enter into the recovery mode as before. Can any one here please explain me why this is happening and help me to correct me?

Also I could not extract the stock recovery from the device before flashing (my ignorance). It would be very helpful if someone can point me to an URL wherefrom I can download the stock recovery image. I would also like to know if there is any CWM image and CM ROM (or some rooted ROM) for this model that I can flash.

Thanks and regards
Santanu[/QUOTE

Mail me. 2 get the stock recovery image .... and I have the recovery image for lava iris 406q

Keshav100

May 28, 2016
Lava iris 406q stock image

=santanuc;52598065]Hi,

Thanks and regards
Santanu

hey shantanu... i have the stock recovery image for lava iris 406q..
i have uploaded the image on 4shared ... search on google 4shared.com and then search for lava iris 406q stock recovery image

Top Liked Posts