Framing/Contruction company names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GeekMcLeod

Apr 27, 2012
Niagara Falls
OnePlus 10 Pro
Can anyone think of a good framing/construction company name?

My brothers and I are looking to start up our own framing company and have basically everything figured out, except the name. I know this is XDA and not construction related at all but I think it is the perfect place for suggestions. A new perspective, outside the field. I can't even give anything to help really except that we will be doing wood framing of buildings in Alberta, Canada.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011

My brothers and I are looking to start up our own framing company and have basically everything figured out, except the name. I know this is XDA and not construction related at all but I think it is the perfect place for suggestions. A new perspective, outside the field. I can't even give anything to help really except that we will be doing wood framing of buildings in Alberta, Canada.

Canadian framing?
Strong wood construction?
Or maybe if you specialized in using a particular wood type you could be * framing,
Ie rocky mountain pine framing?
Just an idea :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Ace Erections
Canadian Erections
Erections 'R Us

etc.....

GeekMcLeod

Apr 27, 2012
Niagara Falls
OnePlus 10 Pro
Thanks for the ideas guys! I didn't mind Strong Wood Framing or something similar to it, but my brothers did really like anything here. At least I tried helping, through you guys but it's still helping :p

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Pretend your surname is Morning and call yourselves Morning Wood.

There's a sofa place near where I live, called Sofa King. Their strapline is "Our prices are Sofa King low!" and they basically get free publicity all year round because of it.

eloisamaturen

Jul 21, 2016

Wood World

Status
Not open for further replies.