[help] display optimus g e977 not work

Search This thread

raiolaser

Jun 20, 2014
Guaratinguetá
My optimus e977 g display broke the fall, made ​​the purchase on ebay a display and replaces broken, and even put to load then display ok to call and go to the android home as he gets the picture ..

optmis34.jpg

optmusg.jpg

optsg2.jpg

:(

guidoido004

Feb 1, 2011
São Paulo
twitter.com
Check bootabimation and offline charging mode, it isn't broken. Just wipe everything and re-install stock system. It may be sw related. As it was (Idk how) in my cousin's iPhone.

Tho it may not be the problem, who knows. Lol

Enviado de meu LG-E975 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

raiolaser

Jun 20, 2014
Guaratinguetá
Check bootabimation and offline charging mode, it isn't broken. Just wipe everything and re-install stock system. It may be sw related. As it was (Idk how) in my cousin's iPhone.

Tho it may not be the problem, who knows. Lol

this display is not the original, I follow the tutorial youtube for exchange, and connect it with the second img is, can the display have been faulty? :crying:

guidoido004

Feb 1, 2011
São Paulo
twitter.com
Maybe you done something wrong, open up again and check if cables are well distributed and not wrecked anything, my tablet was like this, led was fine, tho for a little wreck in the cable when I tried to close and did it wrong, it screwed it up. (also with a phone I had, which doesn't turn on anymore when I tried to fix this same issue, on it).
You must be very careful and check twice if everything is fine. Tho as I said, if bootabimation and charger mode are normal, must be something on system.