Micro SdCard Classes

Search This thread

killj0y

Jul 2, 2011
And class 10 is the best?

Coming from where the wind begins......

Technically yes, for every day use. There are also uhs or a U classification I believe that does well beyond class 10. I've seen upwards of 90+ Mbps or sui they claim. I bought a 50 for a dedicated digital camera recently but I haven't tested it.

Reactions: Kamau54

Kamau54

Mar 30, 2011
From where the wind begins....
Technically yes, for every day use. There are also uhs or a U classification I believe that does well beyond class 10. I've seen upwards of 90+ Mbps or sui they claim. I bought a 50 for a dedicated digital camera recently but I haven't tested it.

OK, just making sure. I was at a yard sale with days ago, and by chance came across a box of odds & ends that they were asking $2 for, and it had a brand new 32gb class 10 card in it still in the package.

Sent from my Xoom using a Starfleet secured channel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it does. It primarily affects how fast can you read or write to the card.
    And class 10 is the best?

Coming from where the wind begins......

I'd say that's mighty lucky for you. even 1saleaday won't offer that price.