Best Arc S Stable Rom and Kernel combination.

Search This thread

CraftyCreature

Jun 8, 2012
Durham
What is the best current combination for the Arc S? Preferebly updated in the last month with the release of Jelly Bean.

I've tried several roms; JJ, Chaos and others, with DoomKernel, Trinity, Stock with CWM etc.

Looking for something stable, smooth and battery friendly(obviously without compromising too much on performance).

Please only suggest something you have tried and tested, don't care much for past success.

Thanks.

Arc S
Ice Cream Pureness[Build 10][4.0.4]
Xarc Kernel 2.0.431

Well, my last ROM was stock 4.0.4 supercharged, 3G speed-touch-video-overall speed tweaks, and it was a good one (normal stock battery drain).

Now I'm using CM9, the speed and smoothness is impressive, there's absolutely NO lag. But, battery drain is absurdly excessive. So, it's perfect if you like to charge your phone every 2 hours.

Now, I'm gonna try JJ ROM with Arc Knight kernel. Let's see if it have a good (general) response as CM9 and normal battery drain like stock. :)

Sent from my Arc S using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, my last ROM was stock 4.0.4 supercharged, 3G speed-touch-video-overall speed tweaks, and it was a good one (normal stock battery drain).

Now I'm using CM9, the speed and smoothness is impressive, there's absolutely NO lag. But, battery drain is absurdly excessive. So, it's perfect if you like to charge your phone every 2 hours.

Now, I'm gonna try JJ ROM with Arc Knight kernel. Let's see if it have a good (general) response as CM9 and normal battery drain like stock. :)

Sent from my Arc S using xda premium
    Official gb
    Cm7
    Miui gb
    Cm9 stable release

These are stable and good for daily use