wrong DPI + usb not recognizer

Search This thread

IonuZ

Feb 24, 2014
Constanța
Hi , a friend gived to me his phone to install a custom ROM , i made that before with my SG sII , provlem is when i installed a CWM , DPI was changed (i guess i installed cwm from other phone ) and now all works fine but display is off , is working but is off , i can acces only Download mode , here , other problem "Usb not recognized" is plfrom phone cuz i tried with other usb , port or PC ! WHO can i reinstall firmware or solve this problem with usb or DPI ! PLEASE HELP ! In 1-2 days i need to give him phone back :(

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
I can't understand a thing what you wrote... Can you explain in detail, may be step by step what all you installed and how...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackwu696

IonuZ

Feb 24, 2014
Constanța
I can't understand a thing what you mean up there... Can you explain in detail, may be step by step what all you installed and how...
I was to my friend to install on his N7000 a custom ROM , i moved to sd card cm11 gaps and Philz recovery . My mistake was , i used Philz from my Galaxy S2 and when i installed the recovery , i think the DPI was changed , and now when i want to install cm11 or do a wipe , it shows " Galaxy Note GT-N7000 and them the screen is complete black or with withe lone on screen like was broken , now , all i can acces is Download mode , but i dont know what problems has the phone cause what i try is saing "USB not recognized "
P.S : when i turn on phone normaly after logon boot , screen turns off but sound said to me cause is working , logon sound or when i recive a call or sms , but screen remains off
SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH but i am very disperate right now to write corectly ...

Edit : i posted on youtube : http://youtu.be/0rV2ZHSITNQ

Last edited:

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
So you installed the wrong kernel... Try to blindly flash correct philz kernel... Empty the sd card.. Then just place n7000 philz kernel and navigate blindly with the buttons to install.. May be take help from s2 philz recovery on your phone..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't understand a thing what you wrote... Can you explain in detail, may be step by step what all you installed and how...