HTC Vivid Windows drivers

Search This thread

dandv

Aug 6, 2006
California
wiki.dandascalescu.com
I was following the tutorial for removing Carrier IQ from the Vivid, and needed the Windows drivers. This is for a friend, and I don't want to install the entire 150MB HTC Sync crap. I got them to install it :D and here are the drivers alone, only 1MB each (Win7, Windows XP).

Hope someone finds them helpful.

Attachments

• HTC_Vivid_drivers_Win7_x64.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 17,292
  • HTC_Vivid_drivers_XP_x86.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7,284

8125Omnimax

Jul 1, 2006
New York City
Thanks for this, I always kept drivers in a folder on my rd card if I needed to access my phone through someone's pc

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

ian77ex

Jul 19, 2011
Havana
I can't thank you enough. I live in Cuba and use a dial up connection (there's no alternative). I can not even download the All-In-One toolkit since is 25 mb. So Light downloads make my day.

accts

Feb 21, 2012
Evergreen State
Could just download the file from HTC - install, it will ask to install driver, after done hit cancel - woala, no sync installed.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

fcw89

Dec 26, 2011
Hey, I don't know if anybody is still looking at this thread or not (I was), but when trying to install the drivers on a new Windows 7 computer, the Windows 7 drivers didn't work, but then I tried the Windows XP drivers and those worked fine. Just an fyi for anybody that might be having issues.

jtsurfs

Jul 30, 2007
Hey, I don't know if anybody is still looking at this thread or not (I was), but when trying to install the drivers on a new Windows 7 computer, the Windows 7 drivers didn't work, but then I tried the Windows XP drivers and those worked fine. Just an fyi for anybody that might be having issues.

If the Windows 7 driver didn't work, perhaps you are not on a 64bit OS.

Bigc13

Jun 1, 2013
springdale,Ar
If the Windows 7 driver didn't work, perhaps you are not on a 64bit OS.

noob ? here im at a softbrick stage as im stuck on bootloader screen trying to flash back to wcx rom. when i try to connect the phone to pc it says device not recogn ized. i cant use htc sync as the phone is stuck like i said. so how can i install these drivers on a windows 7?

nlaj1704

Sep 29, 2013
HELP

Help, I need to enable my wifi as this does not work, I need drivers for HTC VIVID PH39100 my at & t

Help to install android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sanwich or newer:crying:

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

how to reinstall the drivers in a smarthp
HTC VIVID hone or to root.:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was following the tutorial for removing Carrier IQ from the Vivid, and needed the Windows drivers. This is for a friend, and I don't want to install the entire 150MB HTC Sync crap. I got them to install it :D and here are the drivers alone, only 1MB each (Win7, Windows XP).

Hope someone finds them helpful.