NFS MW I need friends.

Search This thread

livefree79

Jun 16, 2012
Add me if you want. Id: toliveistodie00

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, couldn't help myself from lolling at the title. :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
    Sorry, couldn't help myself from lolling at the title. :p

foreveralone.png
    Metallice :D feel free to add me. Already added all of you guys :)
    I know it's off topic, but can I hear a few tiny reviews of NFS MW? Is it worth buying? Is it better than Asphalt 7? Any IAP abuses? :/ thanks in advance!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Don't get it. If you didn't get it on sale for 99 US cents, then don't get it. I like Asphalt better. It's just boring. It's too straight forward. It feels like simulated racing on streets. Kinda like Grand Turismo, except not on tracks, on the street.

• You have to pay for each color on the car, no car tuning like spoilers and stuff. (Though that's not a deal breaker)
    • I didn't buy any mods for my car, so I don't know if you pay for each race. (MODs. Increase speed, boost time, boost efficiency, boost acceleration, etc.)
    • MODs are per car and not per buy. So you buy MODs for each car. Don't waste your money on them. Save up for cars instead. 2 MODS per car.
    • Color choices are the original cars stock colors. No custom colors.
    • The graphics are pretty good. This is what kept me going back to the game. This is actually why I play the game. I just love the way it looks. It's so realistic for a mobile game.
    • Car choices are great. I love the F-150 SVT Raptor. My favorite truck. I haven't seen it in a game since Blur, so I was happy to see it here.

Overall, I play it as a time waster, and not an actual game. For example, I don't play N.O.V.A 3 while waiting in line at the grocer store. I play that when I'm actually sitting down and gaming. I don't mind playing NFS while waiting, though. Which leads to my point on it being too high.

Now if they had some feature where you can connect your origin account with the console/PC game, then that would be cool. Probably transfer money or unlocked vehicles. Or it would be cool if you can only get vehicles in the mobile version and transfer. Something like that.

But I don't think it's worth that price now. I think it's like $7 USD. IDK, it's pretty high.

As for IAP, you can beat the game without them. I think that's what you wanted to know. You can make enough money to get the cars that you want. Unless you want like every car you come across. Then that's your lost, you going have to fork over some money. LoL!!