xperia z wierd shut down

Search This thread

dannyb9293

Nov 11, 2013
i got a serious wired problem with my xperia z, it started yesterday, with the Sim card disconnect and connected a couple times, after that it just just down, when its off i try to turn it on again, and it come to the sony logo a couple sec later it shut down. now the the wierd thing comes. When my phone is off, and i cant do anything, i connect the charger, and the battery logo pops up so i press power button, and it boost up normaly. but this happen 4 times yesterday and 6 today. a month ago i installed stock 274 ftp.

.274 Stock firmware
locked bootloader
NO root

hope somebody can help me!

dannyb9293

Nov 11, 2013

2 weeks ago. But now it getting worse, even I connected into wall charger, my phone will shutdown after few minutes.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

hope the problem is fixed in the 4.3 when i can download it in denmark. so now we will see.

can you post with somebody else with this problem?

kayrowl91

I cant see an update will fix this as I already flash 4.2 4.3 and 4.4 android version. Its hardware issue. Sorry, im using xda app. Cant copy any link to post. But you can find similar problem here

dannyb9293

Nov 11, 2013
dead

i was using my phone while it was connected to the charger, and suddenly it just turned off, i tried everything exept installing stock rom, cause i got my phone back to lastest stock a month ago. :(!!

dogmatism

Dec 20, 2006
i was using my phone while it was connected to the charger, and suddenly it just turned off, i tried everything exept installing stock rom, cause i got my phone back to lastest stock a month ago. :(!!

Try to force disconnect battery by pressing

volume up & shutdown button for abt 10 seconds.

report back.

dannyb9293

Nov 11, 2013
Triedw

Try to force disconnect battery by pressing

volume up & shutdown button for abt 10 seconds.

report back.
My Phone can boot now but still the same problem that i mention first. Witout tre charger plugged to wall i van only do use i for 1 hour Max, and a game can only be played a couple minuts before it boots Dawn. The phone works finde with The charger

kayrowl91

Haha. Same with me. 13W13! I think sony didt pay their worker salary on week 13. So we got a bad phone. :D
Now im stuck with my old uncovered back and shattered screen xperia play that served me more than 2 years. R.I.P xperia Z