{04/01/2010}- Wm 6.5 V.3.5 Se7eN Style By.MaURiN is UP

Search This thread

bjcolema

Feb 22, 2008
Please explain how to flash the 3 different files. All the other ROMs I've clashed are just one ROM file. The 3 different downloads appear to be the same file to me. What am I missing? I flashed the earlier version. It is VERY nice except missing MMS which is important to me. Does the new version include MMS?

tyler200298

Nov 18, 2006
Lodi
3g dialer

Hello,
this rom looks great... i would try it but i need a 3g dialer for video-call
can u add pls a 3g dialer to next release or give me a link to get a wm6.5 good 3g dialer?
Thx in advant

witzman

Jun 9, 2009
Reading, PA
I want to give this a try, but I'm confused with the three files.

Can someone post a mirror with a single file?

EDIT - Nevamind, I figured it out. Compressed RAR's, heh.

Last edited:

witzman

Jun 9, 2009
Reading, PA
Please explain how to flash the 3 different files. All the other ROMs I've clashed are just one ROM file. The 3 different downloads appear to be the same file to me. What am I missing? I flashed the earlier version. It is VERY nice except missing MMS which is important to me. Does the new version include MMS?

Download all three files into the same folder, then extract the first one. It will automatically extract the 2nd and 3rd part files. I used WinRAR, but any RAR utility should do this.

I'm flashing stock right now, will report any issues.

Gypsum411

Nov 29, 2008
Thanks for the great rom. Looks great and runs pretty good. It will take some getting use to, but I like it.

witzman

Jun 9, 2009
Reading, PA
The ROM runs great! Good job!

Few minor inconveniences, not bugs.

- No brightness controls for the backlight. I'm outside quite often and have to bump up the screen brightness to see what I'm doing.

- Saw Deblogger directory in root of phone. Went to delete the Deblogger registry key and couldn't find a registry editor. Is there one installed? Can you include for v3?

Overall, I'm happy and will stick with it a while. The theme is one of the better ones I've seen with some other ROMS.

It's only going to get better!

drownage

Jan 16, 2008
wow its sad when one developer does a better job organizing graphics than a multi billion dollar company... great job man...

xavierg

Nov 12, 2009
Great build, love the look and feel and it seems to perform well considering all the content you have in it. However, I have encountered a problem with Active Sync which has forced me to revert to a previous ROM I was using.

When I setup Active Sync on the phone to connect to my Exchange server it gets anywhere from 40-60% of the way through the initial sync via USB and then fails. I am then unable to view my Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, or Emails, on the phone, however I can open other programs with no problems. Basically when I go to click on those icons nothing happens. When I perform a soft reset on the phone it reboots and I have to go through the initial setup of the device again as though I had done a hard reset. Not sure what could be causing this. If there's any more information I can provide just ask.

xavierg

Nov 12, 2009
Ok. I just installed your previous build (V.1.0__23504) and did not encounter any problems while syncing with Active Sync. I will continue to use this one.

xyzbilal

Oct 25, 2008
** New WM 6.5 Se7eN Style by me to all XdA HtC KaiseR user **

295zvyh.jpg

Full Pack
HTML:
Software added 

cleanRAM1.8
GoogleMaps
FiM
TitaniumCustomizer
ScreenCapture
WiFiMonster
Jade_CommManager
Standard_Games
psShut7
WinRAR

And a lot more , just check it out...
Change log
HTML:
-V.2.0__23506
 * SMS problem fixed
 * Lag fixed
 * New lockscrean style
 * New popup menu style
 * Xdashutdown {removed psShut7 }
 * Pimbackup 2.8
 * Youtube
 * New startmenu icon

Chome only for now

** Thanks to:
"GreatbaL - Titanium Shadow Neo Skin" Moded
"DrmaD - Se7en Look" Moded
" selyb , jjblaster3 , - shifu - "
" And to all aether XdA DeV's ....

** Download Link **

**V.2.0__23506**

**WMSe7eN_By_MaURiN_v2.0_part1**
**WMSe7eN_By_MaURiN_v2.0_part2**
**WMSe7eN_By_MaURiN_v2.0_part3**

Version history
**V.1.0__23504
My shared folder: History file

**​

Suggestion ,bug's reporting and every thing else are always welcome :D

looks nice, and works well. thanks for your effort to create this rom for us.
according to me there is one thing; why dont you try large three column icons instead of honeywell style icons.

maurin3do

Jan 3, 2008
Tirana
Thanks to all

i aprisiate your advice and im really hapy u like my rom :D.
If u need any special software plz tell me i will add.
on next relese v.2.5 i'll add a 3g dialer,notepad,regeditor
anything els u wish :cool:

thanks again :cool:

xavierg

Nov 12, 2009
Here's something I found interesting. The onscreen keyboard on the old version has a number row along the top and in the new version it does not. I really like that number row along the top. Can we get it in the new version as well?

xyzbilal

Oct 25, 2008
i aprisiate your advice and im really hapy u like my rom :D.
If u need any special software plz tell me i will add.
on next relese v.2.5 i'll add a 3g dialer,notepad,regeditor
anything els u wish :cool:

thanks again :cool:

3g dialer is good idea (even I dont use it:)). please cosider advice about changing start menu icons. my opinion honeywel style doesnt look so good with your rom. as I said first reply, please try 3 column large icons.

one more thing, instead of adding applications to rom, clean rom might be better.

thanks for considerin our advices

Hydrogen

Mar 28, 2006
And just as I was ready to go back to 6.1

Thanks very much for this ROM. It's very functional for what I need and attractive to boot.

Being someone that's never happy until I "customize" something to exactly what I want..
Would there be a possibility of CHome editor, accuweather plugin and a way to modify the bar thickness throughout?
It seems the bars are a bit large compared to the font you've used. I'd rather cut the bar than the font personally.

Attachments

• skinnybar.jpg
    skinnybar.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 35

Macgyvec3

Oct 7, 2005
Corcoran, MN
Nice rom with one big issue.

Very nice rom with a lot of potential. It's been awhile since I've seen a rom come around that looked this good and I've been around awhile.

I am having one issue. My caller ID is not showing up when I get a call. Anyone else see this?

I also have a request. Titanium weather on the home screen?

P.S. The battery life is very good with this rom.

Keep up the good work.