Unlocked moto x

Search This thread

JReeher

So I'm thinking about buying an unlocked moto x originally through Verizon but was used on t-mobile, my question is can anyone guarantee me that it'll work on att if I put my apn settings and will i get LTE ... any answer is appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

titanshadow

Feb 17, 2012
Lexington, KY
home.blazingumbra.com
So I'm thinking about buying an unlocked moto x originally through Verizon but was used on t-mobile, my question is can anyone guarantee me that it'll work on att if I put my apn settings and will i get LTE ... any answer is appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

Ok... So you're thinking about buying an unlocked phone that was originally a Verizon phone but was used on T-Mobile that you want to use on AT&T? That is a bit convoluted, each vendor uses different bits of spectrum and a Verizon phone isn't a pure GSM phone such as AT&T or T-Mobile might have, I would be cautious, why not just get an unlocked AT&T device?

That being said, if it can be used on a GSM network like T-Mobile it should work on AT&T, the problem being that - as I said - each carrier uses different bits of the spectrum.