[Q] Speedmod Kitkat 4.4.2 problem with sd card

Search This thread

emilian111

May 15, 2014
Hi! I installed Speedmod Kitkat 4.4.2 and almost everything works great but the problem is that my device wont recognize my sd card. If I go to settings storage I can see my 16gb sd card there but If I open camera or gallery it will show no external memory. For gallery I used 3rd party app and it worked but for camera no. Help someone!

Reactions: dikasaurus

RatchetHacked

Dec 7, 2013
London
Go to settings, tap memory, check ''Use external SD as primary", reboot, then uncheck it and reboot:D
If doesen't work, try to reinstall the rom:p

emilian111

May 15, 2014
I tried checking and unchecking then but didnt work, I have reinstalled rom about 4 times and still nothing. I cant use most of my fav apps and only 800mb memory. Any other solution plz.

Last edited:

meccy

Oct 26, 2014
external sd

hi when my phone turns off and turned back on it says sd removed im using external link as main i have to keep re inserting is there anyway this can be fixed ive tried re flashing, by the way i think this is best rom for this device and would recommend this to everyone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi! I installed Speedmod Kitkat 4.4.2 and almost everything works great but the problem is that my device wont recognize my sd card. If I go to settings storage I can see my 16gb sd card there but If I open camera or gallery it will show no external memory. For gallery I used 3rd party app and it worked but for camera no. Help someone!