[q] htc logo & the bootloop

Search This thread

rrssdd

Jul 18, 2014
Hi,

So, my htc explorer have a few problems:

- It's either stuck on the very first htc logo or in bootloop.

-For stock rom {htc_pico_stock_1.43.720.2} & CM9 rom {cm-9-20130304-UNOFFICIAL-pico}......Its stuck in the bootloop.

-For stock rom both {Htc_Explorer_AsiaIndia_stock} & {1.12 or may 1.14}........ Its stuck on the htc logo.

-I have tried both twrp and cwm, none works. Currently I have twrp.

-I can get into the bootloader and then into recovery and can easily flash roms ( which actually don't work )

Any expert bro here that can help me get the phone back to life. Please help out.

Last edited:

rishiraj tripathi

Dec 31, 2014
U rock mr. Archit !!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY MR ARCHIT . U really rock . This Superwipe.zip was awesome. I tried everything in this world but couldnt boot my pico. But this Superwipe did the job....... THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!

Snake0437

Jan 9, 2016
One more looped A310e...

Hi to all.
Please, help me to find out, what is wrong with my HTC Explorer A310e. I'am trying to change the stock 2.3.5 ROM to something more optimized, and stuck with the problem, that device is going to "hang" with almost any ROM :( After flashing and reboot there is a HTC logo and nothing more happens (I've even waited for 7 hours). The only ROM, that was able to boot for now is the HTC Sense 4.0 Lite Build#14 :confused:

The device was complettely stock from the manufacturer. What I've already did:
1. Got the boot unlock .bin via htcdev and flashed it via fastboot.exe utility.
2. Flashed CWM 6.0.2.8 for Pico, but it doesn't work - after choosing the "recovery" option in boot menu, I see an HTC logo for a few seconds, then screen goes off. So, I've flashed v5 - it works, but can't install some of Cyanogen-based ROMs with the Status 7 Error.
3. Flashed TWRP 2.8.7.0 for Pico. The installation process of Cyanogen-based ROMs is now OK, but phone is not booting (stuck with HTC logo for infinite, or have a bootloop).
4. Tried the superwipe, mentioned in this thread, in various modes (install superwipe, than flash the ROM; install superwipe, reboot recovery, than flash the ROM, etc.), but no result :(
5. Partitioned SD-card with 1Gb of Ext3 partition + 64Mb swap (via TWRP function).

What I've missed or doing wrong?..

P.S. Sorry for errors, if there are ones, English - it's not my native language...

robin_31

Aug 9, 2012
Mr. Snake0437,

Use superwipe and flash stock htc 1.43 version rom, only this one works using twrp. Well i haven't tried Philz recovery, use it, it might work and if it did do tell me. Best of luck

Top Liked Posts