Titanium backup batch mode

Search This thread

PeeHoo

Oct 29, 2007
Espoo
I have newest version of tb. However I cannot find anymore batch mode? Am I stupid or what?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lubu63

KotDroid

Jul 28, 2010
picsay-1338297804.jpg

Reactions: watters33

PeeHoo

Oct 29, 2007
Espoo
Yeah I got it... I tried to find it at least 15 mins today... Scheisse :)

Ty

stoney99

Mar 5, 2009
Hey,

I'm kinda cheap so just wondering if the paid app is worth it?
Should be in the top 3 of any "must have apps" list out there (imo). Constantly updated & supported and has saved my ar*e more times than I care to remember.. if your still feeling cheap and know where to look the pro version's plastered all over the place for free but to be honest this is one of those apps where the developer deserves the support (again imo).

feenty

Jan 3, 2009
Budapest
Should be in the top 3 of any "must have apps" list out there (imo). Constantly updated & supported and has saved my ar*e more times than I care to remember.. if your still feeling cheap and know where to look the pro version's plastered all over the place for free but to be honest this is one of those apps where the developer deserves the support (again imo).

+ 1 :thumbup:
10char

Sent from my A10 using xda premium

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 7
Hey,

Short answer yes, totally worth it.

Because the pro version will let you go back to your homescreen (do not hit the back button!!) and tb can run in the background doing a restore or backup. That alone is a great feature. Another is scheduled backups, not sure if that's a pro feature or not though lol...

badai

Jun 12, 2007
5 minutes? apparently i'm more stupid than you. spent few days and gave up and have to search the forum.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's the icon just below your battery icon and clock. Looks like a rectangle with a check mark. At the right side of the search icon.
    Hey,

I have newest version of tb. However I cannot find anymore batch mode? Am I stupid or what?