[Q] Can´t download or update from market when on home wifi

Search This thread

Razertw

Sep 26, 2012
Hello everyone !
I have this problem, when i´m on my home wifi i can´t download or update apps from google play altough i get the notifications about available updates.
When i click download or update is starts to downloading but it never shows percentage or any progress just the blue bar moving.
BUT on other networks it works just fine, only my home wifi is a problem (even though it worked well about two weeks ago) . I never use 3G or 4G.
I think it has something to do with my router but its just weird.
Do you guys have some suggestions what could i do ?

Last edited:

saywhatt

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 17, 2012
Land of Ooo
Hello everyone !
I have this problem, when i´m on my home wifi i can´t download or update apps from google play altough i get the notifications about available updates.
When i click download or update is starts to downloading but it never shows percentage or any progress just the blue bar moving.
BUT on other networks it works just fine, only my home wifi is a problem (even though it worked well about two weeks ago) . I never use 3G or 4G.
I think it has something to do with my router but its just weird.
Do you guys have some suggestions what could i do ?

Hi

i also experience that.. but i think it's just a bug.
what i do is i turn off wifi and turn it on again.. redownload the app

i hope this helps :)

MinaseTaki

Jul 25, 2010
I also have this bug.. this started to happen after i updated camera firmware ( i know it doesn't have anything to do with it,but oh well)
I have tried to reproduce the bug and found that :
-if your wifi is off and you activate your mobile data,then disable it,when you activate wifi it will connect,but internet will work when he wants...only solution is reboot the phone

Razertw

Sep 26, 2012
Hi

i also experience that.. but i think it's just a bug.
what i do is i turn off wifi and turn it on again.. redownload the app

i hope this helps :)

This doesn' t work i dont know why altough sometimes i had to restart the router in order to make wifi work with gs3 but now i dont have to, except the apps cant be downloaded :D strange

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Razertw

Sep 26, 2012
OK it tried it but still nothing i think lt has something to do with my ISP because they were speeding up the Internet recently.