Anyone think heartbleed is the reason for 4.4.3 delay?

Search This thread

nikeman513

Apr 8, 2011
This update is becoming like the Sasquatch. Plenty of rumors, but nothing for months. Just around the time the update was first rumored, heartbleed was found, and this update has gone past all rumored dates which is rare. What do you think?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
This update is becoming like the Sasquatch. Plenty of rumors, but nothing for months. Just around the time the update was first rumored, heartbleed was found, and this update has gone past all rumored dates which is rare. What do you think?

Nope. It's easy enough for them to fix.

Reactions: madquack

bozzykid

May 1, 2011
4.4.2 was not affected by heartbleed. And Sprint announced the release date of 4.4.3 after heartbleed was announced publicly. So, no, I don't think it has anything to do with it. For all we know, 4.4.3 is right on schedule.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
This update is becoming like the Sasquatch. Plenty of rumors, but nothing for months.. ..and this update has gone past all rumored dates which is rare.

just like every other update. and it going past all rumored dates.. again, just like every other update. rumors are rumors, nothing else. they arent based on anything factual, just what people THINK will happen. only google knows when the update will come, no one else.

j'vai

Apr 23, 2014
wash dc
lol.. that's my prediction also..

way too much time has passed for a measly 4.4.3 bump, to think or expect that this far in the timeline, is sleeping on google's development team;

i think their working in over drive, to bring a 4.5 to fruition for the nexus 5, not to supersede a 5.0 i/o, & nexus 6,

THEN bring the 5.0 update to the nexus 5 afterwards..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nope. It's easy enough for them to fix.