closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lipe082

Dec 25, 2010
porto
Yeah, most annoying thing with gmail

Just clean gmail data cache and dalvik will solve that bug but i didnt do that this time and i dont have gmail problem or colour branding the version loveme it as but this dont at least i always notice in xda app and since arjen builds that desapear

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Last edited:

u.bindal

Jan 6, 2012
Bangalore
@heyhappy,
since we are not getting official cm9 for now, can u integrate a fm app (spirit fm) in the rom.. that many of the devs have done for these respective roms..

krishnandu.sarkar

Feb 24, 2011
Kolkata
www.krishnandusarkar.com
@heyhappy,
since we are not getting official cm9 for now, can u integrate a fm app (spirit fm) in the rom.. that many of the devs have done for these respective roms..

Well I'd say better flash it on your own.

I mean, may be you want an FM App, but everyone may not want that.

So lets keep the ROM clean, and let the user install whatever they are comfortable with or need.

Jacek95

Dec 21, 2009
Problem problem problem !!!

I took my battery out at school to reboot phone after freeze, and then my phone got a boot loop
It gets stuck at offline charging screen even if i am not charging my phone.
That's strange, connecting to charger does not work when i finally got back my charging cable at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D