[Q] Anyone been able to get Shut Down Animation working?

Search This thread

asj2583

Jul 11, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
www.facebook.com
So as the subject reads, has anyone been able to get the shutdownanimation to work on the Verizon LG G3? I've installed the intl boot and shutdown animations and was able to get the boot to work without a hitch but the shutdown just won't work. Did the same thing on my wife's AT&T LG G3 and didn't have any issues. If anyone can help i welcome any feedback. Thanks.

tech_head

So as the subject reads, has anyone been able to get the shutdownanimation to work on the Verizon LG G3? I've installed the intl boot and shutdown animations and was able to get the boot to work without a hitch but the shutdown just won't work. Did the same thing on my wife's AT&T LG G3 and didn't have any issues. If anyone can help i welcome any feedback. Thanks.

It should work if you aren't using a custom power screen.
If you are using a custom shutdown,reboot, screenshot, etc. screen with the power button via Xposed, it will not work.

Reactions: Mistertac

asj2583

Jul 11, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
www.facebook.com
If you are using a custom shutdown,reboot, screenshot, etc. screen with the power button via Xposed, it will not work.

Care to elaborate? I'm not sure I understand? I don't believe there ever was a stock shut down animation on the Verizon LG G3 so there was never one to begin with. I'm not sure you understand what I'm asking. I installed a custom boot animation and a custom shut down animation front the Intl variant of the G3. Boot animation work but shutdown animation doesn't which I want to get to work. I did this on my wife's G3 and I worked just fine using the same steps I did on my G3 only difference is she has at&t and I have Verizon. What could be wrong?

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Care to elaborate? I'm not sure I understand? I don't believe there ever was a stock shut down animation on the Verizon LG G3 so there was never one to begin with. I'm not sure you understand what I'm asking. I installed a custom boot animation and a custom shut down animation front the Intl variant of the G3. Boot animation work but shutdown animation doesn't which I want to get to work. I did this on my wife's G3 and I worked just fine using the same steps I did on my G3 only difference is she has at&t and I have Verizon. What could be wrong?
I'm using G3TWB on my Verizon G3 and I'm using the option to have more items in my Power/Shut Down Menu, like Torch, and Shut Down Animation doesn't work for new either. I believe that's what he was referring to. An Xposed Module that interferes with the actual Power/Shutdown Menu.

That's how I took it. Didn't know that before either but I can see how that makes sense.

- Tapatalked from the G3

asj2583

Jul 11, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
www.facebook.com
Hmm let me try to disable the advance power menu and see if that works

Edit: Nope, doesn't work. I disabled apm and then G3 Tweaks and nothing. I don't think it has anything to do with Xposed cause i have Xposed installed on my wife's AT&T G3 and it works fine both boot and shutdown animations so it has to be something to do with the Verizon variant. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.