ICS 4.0.4 Arc Update Officialy Out

Search This thread

safc

Jun 28, 2011
anyone know what the uk si numbers range is then ill know if my si number is getting closer to be listed

schnidex

Jun 3, 2011
So I'm now running ICS..

For anyone having trouble installing, dump PC Companion because it's shockingly bad. Instead, follow the advice in this thread:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/37644

Using SUS worked first time for me (unlike PC Companion which failed on two computers, multiple Java installs and attempts in Windows Safe Mode).

Jun 6, 2012
It's 3 days since the last si update again,judging by previous it's usually due an update by now, dare I pray and hope that ics is coming to my 1246-9197 tonight?? I really want it now and have been desperately searching through the list after every update. C'mon Sony pleeeeeaaaase :)

Sent from my LT15i using XDA

Jun 6, 2012
Just flash official generic global fw its not any different from uk or alot of other fw's

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium
Interesting, I would love to but would need a dummys guide on how to do this, I cannot root as I haven't gotta clue where to start.
At best I'm good with using sus and pcc :)

Sent from my LT15i using XDA

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Just flash official generic global fw its not any different from uk or alot of other fw's

hang about, are you saying that if i use the standard sony update service to re flash my phone, the new ics firmware will already be in the update service once i flash or repair it? or would that be too simple? :)

Lancerfq

Aug 21, 2011
Middle of Nowhere interesting
Nah its not that simple as seus or pcc will recognise your device by the region, meaning if their is no ics available for your region then it wont update to ics, I tried that way also thats how I found out, i'll make you a guide for flashing firmware with flashtool tomorrow if you wish, or you can have a little hunt on here and see if any of the guides on here help, look for the "namaste all in one guide" its good.
I would link it but xda app is bein a pain with copy n paste right now

_popcorn

Sep 16, 2011
been a few days since they last brought the update out to a new batch of phones. have they pulled the update temporarily due to all the complaints?

Top Liked Posts