***** Tablet & Motorola Moderation Team*****

Search This thread

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
A message from the moderators

Opening this post should automatically redirect you to another thread on the forum.
If you are reading this note, it probably means that you are using a mobile app.
Apparently, mobile apps have a problem with redirection and show this post instead.
Use the link below to see the welcome message from the forum moderators...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=55181992#post55181992

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohsin1

Jul 9, 2012
Rawalpindi
androidswiki.com
Nice...

i love the fact that you reminded everyone to use English...i was once searching for Jelly bean ROM...found it in Spanish...It took me 1 hour to translate it using Google...:good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

MBX5T

Dec 12, 2012

Hi all,

You must have noticed some changes in our moderation team and system. Rather than having moderators on various different devices, it was decided that al related devices should come under the same team.

And so, all Samsung Tab forum are now going to moderated by:
PeartFan40,
arrrghhh,
GadgetCheck,
siberian tiger and
kennethpenn

I have the privilege to lead the above team of efficient and thorough forum moderators.

Now, RULES!

Dont worry, I am not going to write a bible of rules for you.

Well, just 4 :D

1 - Please search before you post a new thread, a question, or a suggestion. Keep the dev forums clean :)

2 - Please be tolerant towards other members. Don't forget you were a newbie yourself.

3 - Please do not take matters in your hands. PM me or another mod with the link to the post and why you think it should be reported. Or, simply click the magic Triangle (Report button).

4 - And please, use ENGLISH :)

And last, not be any means the least... a little fun doesn't hurt anyone :) :p

Feel free to PM me at anytime with whatever you need or want or discuss or even a hello.

Cheers guys!
PG101

Point 4 most important :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A message from the moderators

Opening this post should automatically redirect you to another thread on the forum.
    If you are reading this note, it probably means that you are using a mobile app.
    Apparently, mobile apps have a problem with redirection and show this post instead.
    Use the link below to see the welcome message from the forum moderators...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=55181992#post55181992