Samsung Multi-window port to nexus 4

Search This thread

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
Hello everyone,

Recently I a friend of mine showed his galaxy note to me and I saw a incredble feature on it called multi-window, in which one could split windows up in the screen. It appeared that this could be done with a wide variety of applications, it´s purpose was to enhance multi tasking. On the bottom of the screen he would show an e-mail client and the upper part of the screen showed a webbrowser.

I am interested in having this ported over to the nexus 4 and I do realize that the screen is obviously smaller than the note and thereby creating a limitation. But nonetheless it still think that such a feature could be beneficial assuming that most apps will be able to resize themselves properlty on a screen that is smaller.

Is there any project that is currently focusing on this?

Joe

SMillerNL

Sep 6, 2011
Amsterdam
Omni ROM has an option to compile with that feature. You'll probably find it if you search for multi-window in the N4 forum.

Sent from my Nexus 4, want to know my current project? Check http://team-fun.eu

TigerV

Aug 25, 2012
Ahmedabad
Use Google search for same and u will find some of custom rom with the multi Windows

Sent from my mind... ?

dethrat

Jan 2, 2012
I wish people had basic search skills. You could have easily found your answer yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk