[MOD] (ExistenZ only) Kitkat statusbar with garident

Search This thread

abhaykelkar

Aug 26, 2012
Thane
Samsung Galaxy S21+
have u try 'mount system' in recovery before flashing? I've tried that and it works. :D

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app

Ok, will try and report back.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

have u try 'mount system' in recovery before flashing? I've tried that and it works. :D

It didn't work

danidarklord

Mar 27, 2014
Ok, will try and report back.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

It didn't work

strange..mine works fine, did u clean cache and dalvik? maybe I flashed a different zip..can't remember if it's this one cuz there's many mod like this out there. sorry I'm not much of help for u :(

abhaykelkar

Aug 26, 2012
Thane
Samsung Galaxy S21+
strange..mine works fine, did u clean cache and dalvik? maybe I flashed a different zip..can't remember if it's this one cuz there's many mod like this out there. sorry I'm not much of help for u :(

That's fine. Appreciate your help. Yeah, i agree there are so many mods. That's why I have created a thread in Q n A section regarding the same. By the way, did you clear cache and dalvik before or after flashing?

abhaykelkar

Aug 26, 2012
Thane
Samsung Galaxy S21+
mount system, flash zip then wipe cache and dalvik before reboot. good luck.[emoji6]

Not working even after performing above steps..i think, something is stopping SystemUI to get modded...may be xposed module. i have installed Gravity Box, GEM Xperia module but i have disabled all transparency options from those modules..or something else causing the problem.

danidarklord

Mar 27, 2014
Not working even after performing above steps..i think, something is stopping SystemUI to get modded...may be xposed module. i have installed Gravity Box, GEM Xperia module but i have disabled all transparency options from those modules..or something else causing the problem.

idk..maybe that's just it, I've installed xposed and graviti box but that's after flashing the zip file..and everything is fine..hopefully someone can comfirm this.

plusboy+

Dec 31, 2012
Tabriz
ube3ateb.jpg
a4ejuze2.jpg

Here is screenshots..
Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk

abhaykelkar

Aug 26, 2012
Thane
Samsung Galaxy S21+
U
idk..maybe that's just it, I've installed xposed and graviti box but that's after flashing the zip file..and everything is fine..hopefully someone can comfirm this.

Gravity box was the culprit. When I disable it, it started working. If i uninstall and install Gravity box then it doesn't work.
Anyone has any idea why is this happening?

Last edited:

danidarklord

Mar 27, 2014
U

Gravity box was the culprit. When I disable it, it started working. If i uninstall and install Gravity box then it doesn't work.
Anyone has any idea why is this happening?

There must be something else other than Gravity box cos I am pretty sure now I am using this on my device with Gravity box installed.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Free mobile app

Daniel_Lechu

Aug 20, 2008
Madrid
Works perfect!!! even with Theme Engine support :)

Thanks!!

EDIT:
I've found a bug... when you use power toggles to capture a photo, camera stays on until you reboot the phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-15-01-55-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-15-01-55-03.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot_2014-08-15-01-55-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-15-01-55-22.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

PlayPratz

Jun 14, 2013
Z2/Z3 Battery Icon and taskswitcher

Hello guys!

Is it possible to get the Battery Icon and Taskswitcher with this gradient?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts