[FX-MOD][SENSE-HD] Advanced power menu for HD roms

Search This thread

snq-

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2010
requirements:
  • sense-hd based rom (NON-HD VERSION HERE)
  • deodexed framework libs in /system/framework
  • busybox with pkill support (for the 'hot restart' function)

how to install:
  • please make sure your device/setup meets the requirements above
  • check your framework build number (settings >> about phone >> software information >> build number)
  • download the flashable zip from the first post that matches your build number
  • copy it to your sdcard and flash it in recovery mode (as always, it is advisable to do a nandroid backup prior flashing)

impact:
  • a framework lib (/system/framework/android.policy.jar) will be overwritten
  • the first boot after flashing this may take a (long) while (dexopt will be busy)

Last edited:

Danifamous

May 23, 2010
Out and About
i think i know what you are talking about....you mean using the clockwork recovery ? like when you flash a rom or radio ?

Ahh My mistake;. Browsed through the file.
I'm guessing from teh lack of a boot.img, you have to push it via adb. Which I hate.
I just get errors when flashed through RomMan. Using RCMixHD rom based on ownhere's release.
Flashable zip someone?

Last edited:

zHk3R

Aug 17, 2009
Hoth
I'm guessing from teh lack of a boot.img, you have to push it via adb. Which I hate.
Flashable zip someone?

ADB IS EXHAUSTING!

Having to write commands like "adb push the_zip-i-just_donwloaded system/..whereever"

Is REALLY hard!

*grunts*

snq-

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2010
I just get errors when flashed through RomMan. Using RCMixHD rom based on ownhere's release.
Flashable zip someone?

it is a flashable zip
just flashed it on robocik's release (via clockworkmod recovery)
it doesn't contain a boot.img as there is no need to replace the kernel and the rootfs

Top Liked Posts