[Q] LG PC Suite ~ Which version to install [sorted]

Search This thread

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Being new to LG my first port of call was to the manufacturers web site and download/install the LG PC Suite.
However, before downloading I have to insert the smartphones model number in order to ascertain which version of the PC Suite I need.
This is where I noticed a problem in that the manufacturer support has yet to catch up with what is actually available.
Basically hit smartphone then search for the G3 brings up nil phones. The G3 is not listed.

So, the question begs ~ which option did you select when downloading PC Suite?

Last edited:

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Anyone have any other links?
The one provided above is horrendously slow and cuts out after prolonged waiting.

Beards

Nov 3, 2008

GOOD GRIEF...... And so it is.
You are not going to believe me but only early this morning I sent LG UK Support a stinking email asking them when they were going to find the time to add the G3.
Now obviously I have not heard back from them but it does seem rather a bit of a coincidence don't you agree!

Cheers for the update, I would not have gone back to the UK site.

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
GOOD GRIEF...... And so it is.
You are not going to believe me but only early this morning I sent LG UK Support a stinking email asking them when they were going to find the time to add the G3.
Now obviously I have not heard back from them but it does seem rather a bit of a coincidence don't you agree!

Cheers for the update, I would not have gone back to the UK site.

I believe it is just a coincidence, remember LG brought the release date forward by a week at quite late notice, tomorrow was meant to be the actual release date.

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
I believe it is just a coincidence, remember LG brought the release date forward by a week at quite late notice, tomorrow was meant to be the actual release date.

Oh I do not doubt you there one bit. Sometimes things coincide weirdly.

Interestingly, the server hosting this file is slow as well. Its been pushing it down constantly at 90k sec so I have quite a bit of a wait it seems.

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Bu**er..... Having just downloaded it I find it's only for PC's.
I suppose the clue is in the name 'PC'.

So..... How do Mac users get around this?

Top Liked Posts