4g on 3uk

Search This thread

Largewoodenspoon

Nov 12, 2011
Hi guys. Am in UK near Manchester. Running latest omega rom on 3 network. Have latest baseband c2 i think. Just wondering if 4g is gonna just work out of the box so to speak. Its enabled in mobile networks option in the settings. 3 mention some sort of carrier update that must be installed? Anyone have this?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

swagatsourav

Feb 16, 2011
Hi guys. Am in UK near Manchester. Running latest omega rom on 3 network. Have latest baseband c2 i think. Just wondering if 4g is gonna just work out of the box so to speak. Its enabled in mobile networks option in the settings. 3 mention some sort of carrier update that must be installed? Anyone have this?

Thanks.

Those carrier update are only for note 3 which have the 3 branded software. it will work just out of the box if your account is enabled for 4g. i have a non 3 branded note 3 and my my 4g just works fine. i am 3uk by the way.

Largewoodenspoon

Nov 12, 2011
Mine was bought from o2 store and was unlocked. Stuck my 3 sim card in and flashed omega rom right away. So shoukd be good to go!?
Perhaps just not got tge 4g signal yet. Am near Wilmslow so just out the Manchester border.