[Q] Flashed CyanogenMod 11 Nightly, can't call/text/use mobile data

Search This thread
Apr 1, 2014
Yesterday I flashed the newest CyanogenMod 11 nightly, and I am now unable to call, text, or use mobile data. When I go to About Phone ->Status and check my phone number, it says my phone number is 000-000-0626. I am able to connect to Sprint, however. I tried going back to CyanogenMod 10.2 stable, but the problem still exists. I also tried going back to the stock ROM, and the problem still exists. I looked for hours online, but could not find anything to fix my problem.

numel007

Apr 22, 2011
Yesterday I flashed the newest CyanogenMod 11 nightly, and I am now unable to call, text, or use mobile data. When I go to About Phone ->Status and check my phone number, it says my phone number is 000-000-0626. I am able to connect to Sprint, however. I tried going back to CyanogenMod 10.2 stable, but the problem still exists. I also tried going back to the stock ROM, and the problem still exists. I looked for hours online, but could not find anything to fix my problem.

Broke your internal modem?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
You need to flash back to a Sense ROM and reactivate your device. Looks like your device programming got wiped out.

Reactions: timetravel_1024
G

GuestK0087

Actually, there's a new problem... I can send texts, use mobile data, but not make/receive calls or receive texts...

If you are still on a sense ROM, dial ##72786# from your dialer and select reset from the menu. I'm not sure if it will work from CM though but you could try.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
If you are still on a sense ROM, dial ##72786# from your dialer and select reset from the menu. I'm not sure if it will work from CM though but you could try.

Dialer codes don't work on AOSP.

I also suggest updating your PRL & profile from a Sense ROM. Also, make sure your firmware is up to date. If you've done all this already, try what @Evolution_Freak suggested above.

Sent from my EVO LTE

Reactions: timetravel_1024
Apr 1, 2014
Hi, sorry for the late response. I updated the profile, prl, and firmware, and that did not fix it. I ended up doing the ##72786# method, and I am now able to send mms, but not receive or send/receive sms. 3G (and hopefully 4G) still works, however.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to flash back to a Sense ROM and reactivate your device. Looks like your device programming got wiped out.

Dialer codes don't work on AOSP.

I also suggest updating your PRL & profile from a Sense ROM. Also, make sure your firmware is up to date. If you've done all this already, try what @Evolution_Freak suggested above.

Sent from my EVO LTE