[Q] Font pack change

Search This thread
Hi,

My question is related to P7, but there is no P7 thread so far, so I'm trying to get answer here.

My P7 model (P7-L00) is for Chinese market but I use it in Europe. Generally I have no problem with the phone, the ROM is multilanguage, and I could install the important Google apps too.

Only one thing is annoying: the stock Email app shows the sender's name with bigger, bold letters, but the font used for that contains some Chinese caracters instead of the accented European ones. Like this:

Erika Kov醕s (instead of Erika Kovács). The rest of the email text is OK, comes only with Latin letters.

I guess I should change the font pack in order to eliminate the Chinese letters. I tried it in the Themes/Customize sub-menu, but every theme has only one font pack: the default.

What can I do?

kmaq

Aug 27, 2011
Up!

Nobody has an idea?

Or at least can someone suggest me for download an Emotion UI theme that comes with font pack? Installing that font pack might resolve my problem (althought I'm not sure -- but it's worth a try...)

You could try the following:
1. open the .hwt file using 7-zip
2. add folder called "fonts" and copy required fonts
3. copy the updated .hwt file in phone sd card under /HWThemes folder
4. try installing this theme.

Note: i have not tried it, you have to try this in your own risk :D
feedback if it works without any issue :cowboy:

3shriq

Aug 24, 2011
riyahd
finaly Solution

Hi,

My question is related to P7, but there is no P7 thread so far, so I'm trying to get answer here.

My P7 model (P7-L00) is for Chinese market but I use it in Europe. Generally I have no problem with the phone, the ROM is multilanguage, and I could install the important Google apps too.

Only one thing is annoying: the stock Email app shows the sender's name with bigger, bold letters, but the font used for that contains some Chinese caracters instead of the accented European ones. Like this:

Erika Kov醕s (instead of Erika Kovács). The rest of the email text is OK, comes only with Latin letters.

I guess I should change the font pack in order to eliminate the Chinese letters. I tried it in the Themes/Customize sub-menu, but every theme has only one font pack: the default.

What can I do?

i used this program without root
iFont(Expert of Fonts)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-07-13-13-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-13-13-31.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,369
  • Screenshot_2015-02-07-13-14-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-13-14-17.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,349

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    finaly Solution

Hi,

What can I do?

i used this program without root
    iFont(Expert of Fonts)