[Completed] [Q] HTC Explorer internal memory on 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
Cant increase internal memory. I tried Link2SD, Minitool partition wizard, INT2EXT, INT2EXT+, INT2EXT4, INT2EXT4+, INT2EXTV2+ and nothing worked! I use this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54007024&postcount=2021

Please help, thanks in advance! :)

Hi :) I discovered a guide: [Guide][07/03/2014] CM11 installation, Memory problem in your devices development forum which appears to address this issue. From the thread:

If you are a user who doesnt install use or install many apps but want the memory increase:
Just go in settings-> Extras->Tick on /mount /sd ext option->Restart your device.(Not for RC2 as there is no option to enable ext))

If you are using many apps then refer this: (Its int2ext)Script or else you wont be able to download apps from playstore.

The reason for not able to install apps from playstore
The inbuilt script is int2ext+ Which leaves /data to /data (The reason and explanation in detail Check Here)

List of all scripts working check here: Cronmod Scripts

How to copy paste scripts and list of scripts : Check here

If you dont want to do any copy and pasting of scripts just follow this steps:
1. Open the rom zip .. Dont extract
2. Go to system/etc/init.d
3. Now copy the above script in the location given in 2nd step.. It will ask for replace replace it..(Not applicable on RC2)
4. Now flash the rom.
5. Done
I hope this sorts your issue out :)

Reactions: felix311
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cant increase internal memory. I tried Link2SD, Minitool partition wizard, INT2EXT, INT2EXT+, INT2EXT4, INT2EXT4+, INT2EXTV2+ and nothing worked! I use this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54007024&postcount=2021

Please help, thanks in advance! :)

Hi :) I discovered a guide: [Guide][07/03/2014] CM11 installation, Memory problem in your devices development forum which appears to address this issue. From the thread:

If you are a user who doesnt install use or install many apps but want the memory increase:
    Just go in settings-> Extras->Tick on /mount /sd ext option->Restart your device.(Not for RC2 as there is no option to enable ext))

If you are using many apps then refer this: (Its int2ext)Script or else you wont be able to download apps from playstore.

The reason for not able to install apps from playstore
    The inbuilt script is int2ext+ Which leaves /data to /data (The reason and explanation in detail Check Here)

List of all scripts working check here: Cronmod Scripts

How to copy paste scripts and list of scripts : Check here

If you dont want to do any copy and pasting of scripts just follow this steps:
    1. Open the rom zip .. Dont extract
    2. Go to system/etc/init.d
    3. Now copy the above script in the location given in 2nd step.. It will ask for replace replace it..(Not applicable on RC2)
    4. Now flash the rom.
    5. Done
    I hope this sorts your issue out :)