[Q] E:Cant mount cache

Search This thread

dima234

Oct 7, 2010
I am Using PhilZ CWM 6.49.2. I cant even Flash A Custom ROM Because of this problem it would just show me these error messages

E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

and say "Installation Aborted" and restart phone.
When i wipe data/factory reset, format cache it would just show me these errors.
I have also tried Flashing back to the Stock ROM via odin and repeated all of the procedures: 1.Framaroot(To ROOT) 2:CWM(Flash via odin)
Still no success it just keeps giving me these stupid errors when i try flashing a custom ROM,SO BASICALLY I CANT FLASH A CUSTOM ROM :(
Please Find a FIX.
THANKS.:good:

bercerobry

Nov 19, 2013
I am Using PhilZ CWM 6.49.2. I cant even Flash A Custom ROM Because of this problem it would just show me these error messages

E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

and say "Installation Aborted" and restart phone.
When i wipe data/factory reset, format cache it would just show me these errors.
I have also tried Flashing back to the Stock ROM via odin and repeated all of the procedures: 1.Framaroot(To ROOT) 2:CWM(Flash via odin)
Still no success it just keeps giving me these stupid errors when i try flashing a custom ROM,SO BASICALLY I CANT FLASH A CUSTOM ROM :(
Please Find a FIX.
THANKS.:good:

just exactly the same problem here brother... :(

fingolfin125

Oct 19, 2014
solution

all you need to do apparently is to go to samMobile,find your device,your country,download the rom,extract it,and flash it with odin.i think it need it to be the same rom as the one installed but not sure about it.it worked perfectly for me,it fixed my recovery back to its stock one without the errors.message me if you still have a problem.

nand.96

Jun 26, 2014
Chittagong
Use TWRP Recovery,And as previously someone said,Try to download Stock Rom file again from Sammobile,After that may h it'll work!