[Q] What if MIUI on Galaxy Tab?

Search This thread

DoeBoi

Jan 18, 2011
I'm wondering what are your thoughts if MIUI is ported to the Galaxy Tab? Or it there someone working on it already? I just want to hear what you guys think about this?

Last edited:

FC1032

Aug 30, 2010
Sydney
Well there are some MIUI app apks here. No port as far as I know (no MIUI on ANY tab I think)

If I remember correctly... the music and camera app is there. Not sure about the other.

I would like MIUI on the tab too :)

Reactions: ledang

k0sh

Mar 24, 2011
Galaxy World
play.google.com
i'm not that fan of MIUI because i never tried it before , and from the video above that nat shared , its really sucks , few icons with lock screens and touchwiz4 thats all

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Would you buy a nice car and then crap on the back seats??

Also we have a Q&A section.... y'know, for questions.....

alexdeejay_fm

Jan 28, 2010
BUCHAREST
it`s very fast and nice ui with allot of functions,tested on my nexus one and sgs,will be great on our sgt,but are few developers for sgt,idk someone will port it for us :(

aibo

Sep 15, 2007
It doesn't look very nice on pictures or videos. But in use it's very fast and have many options. Tested on an HTC HD2.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App

medoo88

May 9, 2011
there is no MIUI rom for the galaxy tab but you can still use the theme with ADW Launcher or Launcher pro to get the same effects with icons and other stuff ..

xavierjohn22

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 24, 2006
www.xavierjohn22.com
there is no MIUI rom for the galaxy tab but you can still use the theme with ADW Launcher or Launcher pro to get the same effects with icons and other stuff ..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1224147&highlight=install+firmware

dcff015e-2938-b50c.jpg

dcff0150-2bc4-6489.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well there are some MIUI app apks here. No port as far as I know (no MIUI on ANY tab I think)

If I remember correctly... the music and camera app is there. Not sure about the other.

I would like MIUI on the tab too :)