[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mojolive

Apr 1, 2011
some advice

Hi guys can someone explain to me, about going from 2.3.6 to ICS rom as in imilka's

Question, so if I update my 2.3.6 rom to an ICS rom, I guess i need to flash 1st Chainfire ICS repack.

but what I am confused about, after flashing a ICS rom, can I go back to a 2.3.6 rom. I read that I need to flash another Chainfire ICS repack, to do that..

I am a little confused can anyone help straighten me out please?

if this is the case can some one post a link to the Chainfire ICS repack to go back to a 2.3.6 rom.
thanks

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Hi guys can someone explain to me, about going from 2.3.6 to ICS rom as in imilka's

Question, so if I update my 2.3.6 rom to an ICS rom, I guess i need to flash 1st Chainfire ICS repack.

but what I am confused about, after flashing a ICS rom, can I go back to a 2.3.6 rom. I read that I need to flash another Chainfire ICS repack, to do that..

I am a little confused can anyone help straighten me out please?

if this is the case can some one post a link to the Chainfire ICS repack to go back to a 2.3.6 rom.
thanks

No need to flash any repack to revert back to Gingerbread, what you need to do is this:

- Reboot into CWM Recovery and flash Abyss kernel (any version from 3.9 up will do)
- After flashing go to advance menu in recovery > choose reboot in recovery
- Now you're in Redpill recovery that comes with Abyss kernel, from there flash any custom Gingerbread ROM you like or restore a nandroid backup..

Reactions: chasmodo

mojolive

Apr 1, 2011
No need to flash any repack to revert back to Gingerbread, what you need to do is this:

- Reboot into CWM Recovery and flash Abyss kernel (any version from 3.9 up will do)
- Now you're in Redpill recovery that comes with Abyss kernel, from there flash any custom Gingerbread ROM you like or restore a nandroid backup..

Thank you ..

xxxstar123

Sep 5, 2011
Amman
It`s good so far and it is for real better then ASOP every thing works fine USB and camera. Thank you its a lot of effort have put in this rom.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

seyo23

Dec 1, 2007
Just to inform you that inverted gapps work p
Perfectly with this ROM :)

A master piece again :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad

'Thanks' for the same reason as for temerone this morning. ;)

Reactions: matius44

lcmazza

Dec 4, 2011
I tried to install the Samsung AccuWeather Widget from stock ROM with no success :(

I know the drill regarding permissions and I did copy the APK file to System\App, but the APK refuses to install. I wonder if this specific widget is TWgarbage-only.

As some of you apparently managed to install the memo apk, is there any trick or a small step-by-step tutorial? :D

afilopou

Oct 21, 2010
Athens
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I tried to install the Samsung AccuWeather Widget from stock ROM with no success :(

I know the drill regarding permissions and I did copy the APK file to System\App, but the APK refuses to install. I wonder if this specific widget is TWgarbage-only.

As some of you apparently managed to install the memo apk, is there any trick or a small step-by-step tutorial? :D

Dont think its so easy.You can ask the guy who made it.He has a thread in General

I installed the memo and taskmanager this guy posted.Also.there is no widget option for these 2 appls
Sent from CM9 powered device

Reactions: lcmazza

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Dont think its so easy.You can ask the guy who made it.He has a thread in General

I installed the memo and taskmanager this guy posted.Also.there is no widget option for these 2 appls
Sent from CM9 powered device

there was a guy on SGS2-Forum some months ago....he managed to get lots of Sammy-stuff running on CM7-Base/MIUI-GB....i tried a lot last couple of days on adapting his procedure on our Note CM9 and ended up in nasty loops and softbricks (once i was near to hardbrick)...maybe someone else is more lucky (and more talented :() http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17068142&postcount=1

Last edited:
Reactions: DV1510 and lcmazza

lcmazza

Dec 4, 2011

Wille_

Sep 23, 2010
What app for DPI changes in phone mode?

Hi All,

does anyone else have problems in phone mode with dpi lower then 320?
I tried to set my dpi to 280 or 240, but the phone doesent boot with this settings.
(I had to flash CM9 V2 again to get the phone work.)

When you have no problems, please what app do you use for changing the dpi settings?

Thanks for your help!

Wille

pboesboes

Mar 25, 2012
Hi All,

does anyone else have problems in phone mode with dpi lower then 320?
I tried to set my dpi to 280 or 240, but the phone doesent boot with this settings.
(I had to flash CM9 V2 again to get the phone work.)

When you have no problems, please what app do you use for changing the dpi settings?

Thanks for your help!

Wille
ROM Toolbox works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts