Disable transparent lockscreen-sgy

Search This thread

sizzlingtycoon

Feb 22, 2012
Hyderabad
PLZ HELP!!!

I WAS WONDERING..... HOW DO I ACTUALLY DISABLE THE "TRANSPARENT LOCKSCREEN" IN MY SAMSUNG GALAXY Y with CREED'S ROM V3.5 and i flashed the ICS THEME too...

It looks real-damn cool though the transparent lockscreen seems annoying to me...

Reaaly need some help to do this...

ALL THE MODERATORS AND DEVELOPERS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY Y----- GUYS!!! YOU ALL ARE JUST AWESOME--- CREED, YOU'RE JUST THE BEST MANNN...!!!!

Ramdan2478

Jul 21, 2012
I don't know, but i think the transparent lockscreen is cool and helped the opera mini apps from always closed (when i use widget locker app, the lock screen is not transparent, but when i unlocked the screen, my opera mini start from new (1 tab) bfore closed i have 10 tab running ) D:

Sent from my GT-S5360

sizzlingtycoon

Feb 22, 2012
Hyderabad
Oh yes... I think its cool too...
But the reason am here askin help from all of you guys is that... The other day when i was chatting with my girlfriend ;) one of his brothers whom i made my friend without lettin him know that am into relationship with his sister... :D
Things went worse when he accidentally peeped into my Mobil and whoosh blinked his sister's msg saying "I LOVE YOU" :eek:
Though i managed the situation with some bla-bla-bla........ :victory:

I REAALY... REALLY... REALLY DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN... EVER.......!!! :eek:

alkesh95

Mar 22, 2012
Mumbai
Oh yes... I think its cool too...
But the reason am here askin help from all of you guys is that... The other day when i was chatting with my girlfriend ;) one of his brothers whom i made my friend without lettin him know that am into relationship with his sister... :D
Things went worse when he accidentally peeped into my Mobil and whoosh blinked his sister's msg saying "I LOVE YOU" :eek:
Though i managed the situation with some bla-bla-bla........ :victory:

I REAALY... REALLY... REALLY DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN... EVER.......!!! :eek:

Lol

sent using repencis 3.5 wid a2sd
press thnxxx

sizzlingtycoon

Feb 22, 2012
Hyderabad
Thats 6lockscren deffault from lidroids it self u cant change it

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Aaahhhhh...!!!!! :(

Sounds really disappointing... :eek:

I really like the work and do appreciate the hard-work our SGY developers are doing... :)

But am afraid i'll not be able to go with this rom longer... :rolleyes:

Am so much into love with the UI that i don't wanna miss it just for such minor problem(MAY BE ONLY FOR ME :( )

Anyways... Thanks guys for you all squeezed some really good time to help me with this... Really appreciate your concerns... :good: :angel:

Thanks a lottttt again...!!! :)

sizzlingtycoon

Feb 22, 2012
Hyderabad
:D

Alright....

Now... I really dont care for this thread...

Sold my Y'android lately...

Hopped onto the lustrous GALAXY SL I9003.....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

LOVING IT LOTS......... :victory: