[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
I don't even see secmms.apk in my titanium list. All I see is the messaging.
Delete ALL old versions and download my new bundle and it will work properly. I wrote the script wrong. Sorry.
I'm trying to install this but it isn't working for me....I have the default aosp messaging app on a touch wiz ROM already but want the dark version....I'm trying to download the 4.2.1 version.... Am I downloading the wrong one?? Help please.
I just froze it and booted into recovery and tried to install and its still not there.
Is there a trick to compile this to get the MMS working?
I used APKtool to decompile... make a few adjustments... (Bubble style and Holo.Light)... and recompiled it... and now MMS won't work...
Suggestions?
Thanx so much!!

I updated the link. Please download and install the new bundle and you'll find all problems solved.

Reactions: Mac1679

kmthomas2009

Jul 20, 2010
Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

Delete ALL old versions and download my new bundle and it will work properly. I wrote the script wrong. Sorry.

I updated the link. Please download and install the new bundle and you'll find all problems solved.

Just redownloaded it and it still don't work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Misty_Meow

Jan 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Just redownloaded it and it still don't work.
I'm on TouchWiz and this works perfectly. Everything works.
If you want help, give the developer more information than "It don't work." Are you using TW or AOSP? Which version did you flash? Did you check to make sure you don't have an older version installed and if so remove it before flashing this one? Come on ladies and gentlemen. Help us help you.

kmthomas2009

Jul 20, 2010
Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

I noted all that earlier in a post

kmthomas2009

Jul 20, 2010

Deleted previous downloads off my phone and versions of the inverted messaging app in root explorer...redownloaded new version you posted and booted into recovery and reflashed and chose two version and still nothing....I am on a touch wiz ROM but I'm using the aosp messaging app...I even tried to freeze the original aosp messaging apk and still nothing....I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
Deleted previous downloads off my phone and versions of the inverted messaging app in root explorer...redownloaded new version you posted and booted into recovery and reflashed and chose two version and still nothing....I am on a touch wiz ROM but I'm using the aosp messaging app...I even tried to freeze the original aosp messaging apk and still nothing....I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Stop using the AOSP messaging app. Install the TouchWiz version. It is the AOSP version that runs on TW.
Delete ALL messaging apps from your phone. Use my NEW installer to install the TW Version.

dillis

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto
im only using the default touchwiz messenger and ive tried installing this many different ways and the sms client theme never changes at all :s

brawndo89

Dec 14, 2012

Not sure why anyone is having issues we have confirmed aosp and tw success...minus my group messaging. I'm happy with this version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

kmthomas2009

Jul 20, 2010

After the last message update it finally worked on my phone....thanks for the great work!

greystealth

Jan 30, 2007

No good for me when downloading.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360168396492.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360168396492.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts